Windows 10: Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

Discus and support Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community! I have an HP laptop. Tonight we watched the 7:00 p.m. tonight on Firefox. After about 15 minutes the blue screen "The PC has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stefanh12, Aug 6, 2020.

1. stefanh12 Win User

Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

Hello Community!

I have an HP laptop. Tonight we watched the 7:00 p.m. tonight on Firefox. After about 15 minutes the blue screen "The PC has detected an error and needs to be restarted. After 15 minutes nothing happened, still at 0%.

Then I turned it off and on again. The HP logo came up and the dots in the bottom center were circling. After 15 minutes nothing again. Again the whole thing and then I came into the restore area, but no matter what I clicked nothing.

In a forum I have read about starting DVD. Well, went after 2 attempts also, but only one reinstallation he started, but then he said, he can not find a hard disk

Do what? Before I send it in, I would like to have the opportunity to correct the error myself. In Corona times the shipping and repairing might take longer...

The laptop still has warranty, has been purchased in October 2019.

Maybe someone has an idea.

Stay all healthy

Many greetings

:)

stefanh12, Aug 6, 2020

2. Computer won't boot after Windows 10 U

Hi Truman,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're computer won't boot up correctly after an update. This could be due to missing components in the update or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages or error codes that showed up when your computer does not boot correctly?
    • What were the results of the troubleshooting steps you attempted on the automatic repair screen of Windows?

As an initial recommendation, kindly follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through in troubleshooting errors that may cause a blue screen.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

1. Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do? - Similar Threads - Laptop won't boot

2. Windows won't boot after BSOD. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot after BSOD. What can I do?: So my PC randomly got a BSOD no obvious cause and I haven't been able to boot Windows 10 since. When I start my PC, it gets stuck on the dev logo screen. I can enter the BIOS everything seemed normal there but after that, it just goes to a blackscreen with an underscore.I...
  3. Windows won't boot after BSOD. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot after BSOD. What can I do?: So my PC randomly got a BSOD no obvious cause and I haven't been able to boot Windows 10 since. When I start my PC, it gets stuck on the dev logo screen. I can enter the BIOS everything seemed normal there but after that, it just goes to a blackscreen with an underscore.I...
  4. Windows won't boot after BSOD. What can I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to restore laptop blue screen error and won't boot after editting the registry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore laptop blue screen error and won't boot after editting the registry...: Hello there!I am very desperate right now, since all my important files and documents are inside my laptop right now. I changed my User value in ProfileList inside regedit hkey local machine. Whenever I boot up my laptop, it won't let me go to the sign in page, instead to the...
  6. How to restore laptop blue screen error and won't boot after editting the registry...

How to restore laptop blue screen error and won't boot after editting the registry...: Hello there!I am very desperate right now, since all my important files and documents are inside my laptop right now. I changed my User value in ProfileList inside regedit hkey local machine. Whenever I boot up my laptop, it won't let me go to the sign in page, instead to the...
  7. How to restore laptop blue screen error and won't boot after editting the registry...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating: It was working fine last night after automatic Windows 10 update and now it goes through a cycle where I can't get past the blue screen. The PC had a problem and needs to reboot, it says unexpected kernel mode trap. I tried F8 and Shift F8 and all other combinations and...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating: It was working fine last night after automatic Windows 10 update and now it goes through a cycle where I can't get past the blue screen. The PC had a problem and needs to reboot, it says unexpected kernel mode trap. I tried F8 and Shift F8 and all other combinations and...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging