Windows 10: Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work.

Discus and support Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Start of the problem: laptop been acting very slow lately so I created a windows 10 installation media usb from a different laptop and used it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jackthejobber, May 29, 2020.

1. Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work.

Start of the problem: laptop been acting very slow lately so I created a windows 10 installation media usb from a different laptop and used it to reinstall windows 10 on my slow laptop. It was working fine for a few hours until I chose to install my official copy of microsoft office. I then proceeded to reboot the laptop but it wouldn't start.
    Sometimes it would show a blue screen error 0xc0000185, sometimes with winload.efi being missing (?). I cannot access recovery or startup option. Only the UEFI configuration. I then opted to reinstall windows again. In the boot menu I see my flashdrive "KingstonDataTraveleer" as well as "UEFI: KingstonDataTraveler".
    When I choose the KingstonDataTraveler, the windows logo would flash and then it would be black screen for a long time and nothing would happen.
    If I choose UEFI: KingstonDataTraveler it would show this kind of screen and would not respond for hours.

20200529_181504.jpg - Google Drive

I have tried creating recovery drive, create installation media with media creation tool, rufus with a official windows 10 iso, all from a different laptop, but they dont work. I used the latest files.

I also tried doing both GPT and MBR kind of hard disk in rufus but both didn't work

My laptop model is Asus X555L. Currently it takes a long time even without booting from USB and I have not waited long enough to see the blue screen error again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1su94wKI5k1KZx-4mEZz-sRVX0DGi45c9/view?usp=sharing

Above is the photo of the bsod error. No matter what key I press except the Esc key, it just loops back to this screen.

:)

jackthejobber, May 29, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 29, 2020
  4. Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work.

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work.

1. Laptop won't boot. Can only access UEFI. Installation usb won't work. - Similar Threads - Laptop won't boot

2. USB Won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Won't work: So, it sometimes works it disconnects and reconnects sometimes it works for 20minutes straight then stops working for hours. How can I fix this I am on Windows 10 2004 Edition. submitted by /u/SaNeFN1 [link] [comments]...
  3. PC won't boot to Windows Installer USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't boot to Windows Installer USB: Hello, I'm aware that this problem had already some forum posts and serval fixes are already suggested by many sources. I'm writing this question because nothing of that worked for me. My situation: I worked with a working Windows 10 a couple days ago. Now I switched...
  4. Windows won't boot to Windows Installer USB

Windows won't boot to Windows Installer USB: Hello, I'm aware that this problem had already some forum posts and serval fixes are already suggested by many sources. I'm writing this question because nothing of that worked for me. My situation: I worked with a working Windows 10 a couple days ago. Now I switched...
  5. Laptop freezing, won't boot from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop freezing, won't boot from usb: The laptop is a hp pavilion (unsure which exact one but it has an amd a8 and it says beatsaudio on it. It freezes when loading windows while booting, I can get into bios but when I try booting from my USB with windows on it it has these blue lines on the bottom of the screen...
  6. Laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't boot: I seem to have killed my laptop. It did a Windows 10 update I think and asked me to restart now or later. I chose later but forgot and logged off normally. Next day, it would not boot up. It gives me the makers name HP then the the spinning wheel of dots forever. What have I...
  7. Laptop won't boot

Laptop won't boot: I'm using an HP Pavilion g7 with Intel i3. It was working perfectly until, all of a sudden, it won't boot. I turn it on and get my opening screen. Then: press any key to get the box where I enter my password. But it won't give me the box. It keeps reverting to the opening...
  8. USB won't boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB won't boot: A USB an MP3 I have been using on my computer all day now is not being reconised by the computetr and will not boot up. Is there anything I can do to get it to boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wont-boot/c7dd79f9-1041-47cb-a4d3-38273f2a517c
  9. Installation USB won't boot

Installation USB won't boot: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10, 64 bit Enterprise evaluation. I extracted the ISO onto a USB drive which though won't boot. I see a blinking hyphen but nothing happens. I can start from my existing Windows 8.1 via File Explorer clicking Setup, when however the...
  10. Laptop won't boot

Laptop won't boot: I've been having some trouble with my HP Pavilion 15, after the recent Windows update. It boots to a BSD, displays the error message 0xc0000428, and won't go any further. System Restore doesn't work, with error 0x80070780. I don't have another PC to make a bootable image, and...