Windows 10: Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

Discus and support Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mckillagorilla, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

/u/Mckillagorilla, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Nov 5, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

unable to boot into safe mode

i have been hijacked, virus, everything. so i was told to boot into safe mode then run all of my virus and spyware scans. well i cant boot into safe mode, i turn off the computer using the power button, wait 30 seconds, press power again, as soon as i press that i press F8 and hold it down, i continue to hold it down and it just continues to go into normal windows boot....then i tried the same again, did the same. tried doing the same but this time "tapping" the F8 key, does the same...is there another way to boot into safe mode?

Braveheart, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

1. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode. - Similar Threads - Laptop won't boot

2. I can't boot in to safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't boot in to safe mode: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode but I literally cannot boot into safe...
  3. I can't boot in to safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't boot in to safe mode: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode but I literally cannot boot into safe...
  4. I can't boot in to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't selcet boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't selcet boot into safe mode: I am trying to start my computer in safe mode, but when I get the window to select it, my keyboard isn't registering the input. I have used a wireless keyboard and a wired one. I'm on the latest windows update....
  6. Can't selcet boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't selcet boot into safe mode: I am trying to start my computer in safe mode, but when I get the window to select it, my keyboard isn't registering the input. I have used a wireless keyboard and a wired one. I'm on the latest windows update....
  7. Can't selcet boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't boot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot into safe mode.: Every time I try to boot into safe mode it always tries to do an automatic repair and fails to repair.I can still boot normally just not in safe mode. This from the log: Root cause found: Boot critical file g:\windows\system32\drivers\ramdisk.sys is corrupt. Repair...
  9. can't boot into safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't boot into safe mode with networking: can't boot into safe mode with networking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-into-safe-mode-with-networking/8176a27b-7df7-4d3f-8d3e-d32044f9e7c5
  10. Can't log on or boot into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log on or boot into Safe Mode: After running some virus scans for maintenance on my computer, (MalwareBytes, Emsisoft), I restarted the machine and wasn't able to log in to my account after that, and I can't get into Safe Mode at all, as the only options at the logon screen are Ease of Access and Network...