Windows 10: laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info

Discus and support laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last week I turned off my laptop and when i booted it up the following morning my laptop said "bad system config info". i tried to restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sammmlol, Jul 18, 2018.

1. sammmlol Win User

laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info

Last week I turned off my laptop and when i booted it up the following morning my laptop said "bad system config info". i tried to restart my laptop 3/4 times to get the bios so i can boot it up with my usb but it keeps restarting in a constant loop. what do i do? nothing i seem to do is working please help laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info :( .

:)

sammmlol, Jul 18, 2018
  2. apophis23 Win User

I got blue screen of death with stopcode Bad System Config Info, after restarting my desktop, how do I fix this?

Stopcode BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

apophis23, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Bad system config info

This is a brand new laptop that I've only used a hand full of times. I keep getting a blue screen that says Bad System Config Info. And it says we will restart your computer. It tries to restart and then goes to the same blue screen. It just goes back
    and forth. I can't do anything.

JamieMcCarron, Jul 18, 2018
  4. laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info

Media installation USB bad system config info

Okay so my computer began to get the "bad system config" error upon boot up after I tried upgrading to windows 10.

Yes ive tried alllll different ways to get into safe mode and it wont let me

I have the usb with media installation for windows 10 on it and its also not working, my computer just keeps booting up to "bad system config" and then restarting

GhostyGoober00, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info

1. laptop wont boot to bios and keeps restarting because of stopcode: Bad system config info - Similar Threads - laptop wont boot

2. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config info: Hello! I have problem with my pc with hardware reserved ram and the blue screen "bad system config info". I have total 8gb ram and only 6 is usable.Then i saw videos and information to fix reserved ram in boot options in windows.After this change my ram still reserving 2 gb...
  3. Bad System Config-Info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config-Info: My Laptop gave me the "Bad System Config Info" on the blue screen and after that the screen says "Preparing Automatic Repair" but never changes or shows any kind of loading after I let it sit over night. I have tried to launch into WinRE but it won't work no matter the method...
  4. “BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot

“BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot: When I boot up my Windows 10 PC, the error code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO comes up. Then the PC restarts by itself. Finally the options Restart and Advanced Options are available.I tried many methods throughout the internet, none worked. So I used another HDD with Windows 10 to...
  5. Stopcode 'Bad System Config Info'

Stopcode 'Bad System Config Info': I upgraded my x64 bit desktop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro in Dec 2019 (16GB RAM/240GB HD), and the system has been fine until today. After starting the PC, it first displayed a blue screen with a Windows Stopcode message ('Bad System Config Info'). It also mentioned...
  6. Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad System Config Info: It all started when I was playing Roblox and I closed it, after having some problems, I restarted it. Then it Blue Screened and gave me a Bad System Config Info error. Then, it went to "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete." I waited about 9 hours....
  7. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  8. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  9. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...
  10. Windows 10 Pro is Not booting - Bad System Config Info - Stopcode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro is Not booting - Bad System Config Info - Stopcode: My HP Probook is not booting after latest windows update. It is stuck at the BSOD with message regarding 'BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO' windows.com/stopcode. I have tried following option which did not resolve the issue: all options of recovery: Resetting without 'keep files'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopcode dont let me restart windows