Windows 10: Laptop won’t boot

Discus and support Laptop won’t boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! I’ve had this asus laptop since 2018. I was restarting it last night when this screen appeared. I’ve had windows PCs since 1995 and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StaisyTaptykov, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Laptop won’t boot

Hey there!

I’ve had this asus laptop since 2018.
    I was restarting it last night when this screen appeared. I’ve had windows PCs since 1995 and have never seen this screen before.

after it finished, the laptop turned off and now its bot booting. Please help! Laptop won’t boot 6e3ec636-2768-4ff3-95c1-cee17c72e926?upload=true.jpg

:)

StaisyTaptykov, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Laptop won’t boot [​IMG]

Laptop won’t boot [​IMG]

Laptop won’t boot [​IMG]

Laptop won’t boot [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jun 3, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Laptop won’t boot

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won’t boot

1. Laptop won’t boot - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t boot

2. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  3. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  4. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Won’t Boot

Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  6. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won’t boot: I got an HP laptop last year and was using it for school and some light gaming and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t boot, So I started it up and went to try to reset it in system recovery and I got a blue screen with the stop code driver pnp watchdog. Does anyone know how to...
  7. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t boot: I got an HP laptop last year and was using it for school and some light gaming and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t boot, So I started it up and went to try to reset it in system recovery and I got a blue screen with the stop code driver pnp watchdog. Does anyone know how to...
  8. HP laptop won’t boot

9. PC won’t boot

PC won’t boot: Hey, so i was gaming as usual and all of a sudden my pc just froze, keyboard/mouse disconnected. So i thought it’s a gpu problem but idk now. I rebooted as usual, avast wasn’t working so i reinstalled and everything was fine, had to restart and all was g. After a while it...
  10. Asus laptop won’t boot Windows 10

Asus laptop won’t boot Windows 10: While using microsoft word, i recieved a blue screen and an error that reads “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. I let it go through the process, then it showed the asus start screen and nothing. The laptop screen is backlit, and holding the F2 key brings up...