Windows 10: Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!

Discus and support Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop won't connect to Internet "can't connect" or "no Internet" messages. Other devices working fine. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RMcN2, Aug 17, 2018.

1. RMcN2 Win User

Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!

Laptop won't connect to Internet "can't connect" or "no Internet" messages. Other devices working fine. Help!

:)

RMcN2, Aug 17, 2018
  2. quasar923 Win User

internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Aug 17, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help! [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help! [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help! - Similar Threads - Laptop won't connect

2. My Laptop won't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won't connect to the internet.: My Laptop will connect but have no internet. I do not have access to the router or ethernet. I am using a "public" wifi that I pay monthly for. I can connect with my phone no problem, everyone else on the building is fine too. My Laptop Katana GF76 12UE usually connects fine....
  3. My Laptop won't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop won't connect to the internet.: My Laptop will connect but have no internet. I do not have access to the router or ethernet. I am using a "public" wifi that I pay monthly for. I can connect with my phone no problem, everyone else on the building is fine too. My Laptop Katana GF76 12UE usually connects fine....
  4. My laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  5. My laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  6. Laptop now won't connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop now won't connect to Internet: While away last week at a "lodge" I attempted to get on their local WiFi. Okay at first but them got the error that I couldn't connect to the Internet. Resetting a few things (I don't remember what) I was never able to connect my laptop to WiFi or to the Internet. I'm home...
  7. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  8. My l laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My l laptop won't connect to the internet: Like the title says, it fucking won't. Nitro 5. It was fine when I was playing Destiny 2. I close my laptop and go into my room from the living room, and my laptop refuses to fucking connect. It says "Secured". Right now, I disconnected and reconnected my wifi booster. My...
  9. Laptop won't connect to the internet and windows won't reset

Laptop won't connect to the internet and windows won't reset: I've had this problem for a while. Every device in my house is able to connect to the internet just perfectly except my laptop. I tried to resolve this by restarting. Nothing. I tried following a few youtube videos. Nothing. I finally decided it would be worth it to factory...
  10. Help my Acer laptop won't connect to the internet

Help my Acer laptop won't connect to the internet: So a few months ago my wireless internet started cutting out and would show the wired internet symbol with a red "X" next to it (signifing that the internet was being identified as being a wired connection with no networks available) even though I have never used wired...