Windows 10: laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

Discus and support laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop won't connect to wifi/the internet after its been turned off or goes into standby/hybernate mode until i restart it. Sometimes the wifi will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chriswinter3, Sep 22, 2020.

1. laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

My laptop won't connect to wifi/the internet after its been turned off or goes into standby/hybernate mode until i restart it. Sometimes the wifi will show up and say im connected but every site i visit times out if it will open at all. The browser timer just keeps spinning. After a minute or two the world logo pops up in place of the wifi logo. As soon as i restart my computer i connect to the wifi and its super fast. Any help would be appreciated. my windows and samsung laptop are fully updated

:)

chriswinter3, Sep 22, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Heneral Luna, Sep 22, 2020
  4. ilgoldman Win User

laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes... :confused:*Mad laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

1. laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes... - Similar Threads - laptop won't connect

2. Laptop restarts after shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts after shut down: Hi, my laptop will restart after shutting down, What is the cause of this issue and how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-restarts-after-shut-down/10cffe66-5e17-4326-be4b-03f550275d86
  3. Laptop restarts after shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop restarts after shut down: Hi, my laptop will restart after shutting down, What is the cause of this issue and how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-restarts-after-shut-down/10cffe66-5e17-4326-be4b-03f550275d86
  4. Laptop won't restart or shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't restart or shut down: If I attempt to restart the laptop it shows the black screen with the dots rotating with the "restarting" text on it and nothing happens, If I try to shut down the same happens only with the "shutting down" text. I tried shutting down all programs before turning off and It...
  5. Laptop won't restart or shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't restart or shut down: If I attempt to restart the laptop it shows the black screen with the dots rotating with the "restarting" text on it and nothing happens, If I try to shut down the same happens only with the "shutting down" text. I tried shutting down all programs before turning off and It...
  6. My laptop restarts after I shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts after I shut down: I tried the solution given in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-restarts-automatically-after-shutdown/d975e3ec-4944-4849-9596-e2429246f48a I did steps 1 and 2 but could not find the power management tab as mentioned in step 3. My laptop...
  7. Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet: At the beginning of the year we lost internet when I tried turning on my computer It froze everytime. Until I tried using my phone as a hotspot. It worked fine, What could be causing the computer to only work while connected to the internet.I downloaded a thing off the...
  8. my internet goes out on my computer when i shut it down, restart it, or if it goes too...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my internet goes out on my computer when i shut it down, restart it, or if it goes too...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memelord179 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibp11n/my_internet_goes_out_on_my_computer_when_i_shut/
  9. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  10. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...