Windows 10: Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do

Discus and support Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think the internet drops occasionally in the house for just a brief moment. When this happens, my laptop doesn’t seem to reconnect. All the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kayomes, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do

I think the internet drops occasionally in the house for just a brief moment. When this happens, my laptop doesn’t seem to reconnect. All the other devices connected seem to be fine with it being hard to notice the internet going down.

I tried uninstalling the WiFi device in device manager and restarting to no avail. After a very long time, it does reconnect but does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

submitted by /u/Kayomes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kayomes, Nov 24, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

4. tamo Win User

Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do

Thema:

Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do

1. Laptop won’t connect to the internet where other devices do - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t connect

2. Internet won’t stay connected only on one device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet won’t stay connected only on one device: I’ve been renting this place for a few months and the internet is kinda **** but that is expected. Only problem is my computer won’t stay connected for long. After like 5 minutes of use it says no internet and it can take a minute and I can reconnect and internet is fine...
  3. Internet won’t stay connected only on one device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet won’t stay connected only on one device: I’ve been renting this place for a few months and the internet is kinda **** but that is expected. Only problem is my computer won’t stay connected for long. After like 5 minutes of use it says no internet and it can take a minute and I can reconnect and internet is fine...
  4. my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will: My laptop wont connect to the internet. I know my wifi is working fine because it connect to my other devices. I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-but-other/3209f471-229b-4fc4-9913-9e2525ae0daf
  5. my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will

my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will: My laptop wont connect to the internet. I know my wifi is working fine because it connect to my other devices. I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-but-other/3209f471-229b-4fc4-9913-9e2525ae0daf
  6. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  7. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  8. Laptop connected to wi-fi/ethernet but no internet. Others laptops and devices in the same...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop connected to wi-fi/ethernet but no internet. Others laptops and devices in the same...: Hello guys. My girlfriend's work laptop it is not getting internet in our home but it works in her work place. My personal laptop, our phones and other devices connect to the wi-fi and they work with no problem. The wi-fi get connected but it seems no internet. We already...
  9. My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.: When i trouble shoot it says that windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter and if i have a network adapter i will have to re-install the driver....
  10. Won’t connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...