Windows 10: Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi

Discus and support Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-display-on-screen-after-stuffing-up/d2a9e49e-b565-4f5e-94a5-62266e5b6a74 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NathanFriske, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi

Need help

:)

NathanFriske, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Xjoejoex Win User

Xjoejoex, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi

Maybe I need to select another volume? I could be completely off. I'm not the most computer-literate.

Xjoejoex, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi

1. Laptop won’t display on screen after stuffing up settings to hdmi - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t display

2. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  3. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  4. No HDMI display after update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No HDMI display after update?: Recently, when ever I turn my pc on, the HDMI has no input. Everywhere else I've looked keeps talking about updating drivers or enter in safe mode. Basically anything that you have to have the display for. Which I cant do any of it since I have no display. This was only after...
  5. No HDMI display after update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No HDMI display after update?: Recently, when ever I turn my pc on, the HDMI has no input. Everywhere else I've looked keeps talking about updating drivers or enter in safe mode. Basically anything that you have to have the display for. Which I cant do any of it since I have no display. This was only after...
  6. Laptop Displays Lock Screen After I Wake Up The Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Displays Lock Screen After I Wake Up The Display: Hello. I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro 20H2. It displays the lock screen after I wake up the display. I want it to go right back to my desktop instead of the lock screen. Here are my power settings. As you can see, I've set "Turn off the display" to 10 minutes and...
  7. Setting up windows 10 on broken laptop screen and it won’t HDMI to tv, is there any way to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up windows 10 on broken laptop screen and it won’t HDMI to tv, is there any way to...: Back in December, I had a little rage out and decided to break my laptop screen. This week I decided to pull it out and try to set it up with windows 10, considering it was on 8.1. But when I tried to HDMI it to my tv during windows 10 setup, it wouldn’t. Can anyone help me...
  8. WINDOWS 10 STUFFED MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 STUFFED MY LAPTOP: I have been reading posts regarding Windows 10 issues I have been having on my PC. Back in approx Sept / Oct 2018 after an update my PC would not Boot into windows 10. I wasnt sure it was a windows issue at the time, and thought I may have gotten Malware or a Virus of some...
  9. Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

in Windows 10 Support
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally: Hello, this issue has started fairly recently and I’m having trouble diagnosing the issue. Whenever I power on the device, the screen stays completely pitch black and won’t display anything. After restarting the system several times over and over again, I can get the screen...
  10. Screen turns off on boot-up after changing display settings for HDMI

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen turns off on boot-up after changing display settings for HDMI: I was trying to connect my laptop (running Windows 10) to a screen via HDMI. The problem was that i couldn't get it to run regardless of the settings i chose in the display options. I must have chosen the "show only on" option for the screen i thought was the HDMI output...