Windows 10: Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

Discus and support Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have exactly the same problem as in this thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KuangjieSheng, May 13, 2019 at 2:17 PM.

1. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

I have exactly the same problem as in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...charging/e0600313-6720-4ee5-82e7-07a38b4fae8d

However the replies couldn't solve my problem, so I decided to ask the question again.

I'm now running the latest win10 and all the drivers are up to date. This issue happened two months ago and everything was alright before then.

I've checked my power plan many times and I'm pretty sure this is not the problem.

:)

KuangjieSheng, May 13, 2019 at 2:17 PM

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 13, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  3. GarNic Win User
  4. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 13, 2019 at 2:20 PM
Thema:

Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

1. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in - Similar Threads - Laptop won't sleep

2. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: I have this problem since long time, the problem is simple, I want to manually put my computer to sleep, I can use Hibernation without problems, but even if I put my PC to automatically go to sleep, it would just go into hibernation, if I click on sleep it goes into...
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  5. lenovo x1 does not go to sleep when power is plugged

lenovo x1 does not go to sleep when power is plugged: my lenovo x1 carbon does not go to sleep after i close my lid only if its plugged to charger. when i unplug it, it goes to sleep normally by closing lid. this happened only when its plugged to charger. i have looked into alot of the forms in this community but still does...
  6. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...
  7. Laptop not going into sleep mode at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not going into sleep mode at times: I've created a shortcut to put my computer to sleep. This will work a number of times then when I go to wake it up, I find the computer has completely shut down. I noticed the Power Button was giving me the same grief so I switched the Power Button from shutting down to...
  8. Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger: Hello. I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep...
  9. Laptop won't go to sleep/hibernate; turns back on

Laptop won't go to sleep/hibernate; turns back on: So pretty much my title. This used to be a really common issue, then it stopped doing it on it's own. Last night it started back up. Now, I know with such machinery, nothing really happens "on it's own", but... I've made no changes to any settings, downloaded no...
  10. Sleep mode every 2 minutes when plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode every 2 minutes when plugged in: The laptop is going to sleep every 2-3 minutes while plugged in. The power settings for sleep are 1 hour on battery and 1 hour when plugged in. The screen saver is set to None. This is a relatively new behavior, did not have this problem when first upgraded to Win 10 from...