Windows 10: Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

Discus and support Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have exactly the same problem as in this thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KuangjieSheng, May 13, 2019.

1. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

I have exactly the same problem as in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...charging/e0600313-6720-4ee5-82e7-07a38b4fae8d

However the replies couldn't solve my problem, so I decided to ask the question again.

I'm now running the latest win10 and all the drivers are up to date. This issue happened two months ago and everything was alright before then.

I've checked my power plan many times and I'm pretty sure this is not the problem.

:)

KuangjieSheng, May 13, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 13, 2019
  3. GarNic Win User
    GarNic, May 13, 2019
  4. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in

1. Laptop won't go to sleep mode when plugged in - Similar Threads - Laptop won't sleep

2. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  3. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  4. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11, won't go into sleep mode!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, won't go into sleep mode!!!: My Alienware 15 R3 won't go to sleep, if I try and put it in sleep it will just turn the screen off and then remain on until i move my mouse or press a key and it turns on. My computer only turns the screen off, which is what happens when you turn the hard drive off....
  6. Laptop going on sleep mode randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop going on sleep mode randomly: So, I’ve got an acer nitro 5 (i5 9th, 16gb ram, 128gb ssd + 1tb, gtx 1650) and recently it goes into sleeping mode on its own, when I’m using it. It doesn’t happen all the time, like once every two days but it’s still annoying. Sometimes it happens while I’m gaming. I don’t...
  7. Laptop won't go to sleep

Laptop won't go to sleep: Whenever I close the lid or manually tell my laptop to go to sleep the screen turns off but the computer is still running. The only way to turn it off is to hard press the power button and force it to shut down. If I start my pc in safe mode the same problem appears. Here...
  8. Laptop won't go to full sleep when pluged in

Laptop won't go to full sleep when pluged in: Hello, my laptop stopped going to sleep when plugged-in. Screen shuts down, but fan is still working and when I touch a touchpad screen lights immediately and a desktop opens without asking me a password. I've tried all suggestions found online about Advanced power settings...
  9. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...
  10. Laptop not going into sleep mode at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not going into sleep mode at times: I've created a shortcut to put my computer to sleep. This will work a number of times then when I go to wake it up, I find the computer has completely shut down. I noticed the Power Button was giving me the same grief so I switched the Power Button from shutting down to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wo t go to sleep when plugged