Windows 10: Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

Discus and support Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KayLynn M, Sep 26, 2018.

1. KayLynn M Win User

Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I restart my computer. I can not afford to take it somewhere to get it fixed. Please help! Can anyone help me!?

:)

KayLynn M, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Sep 26, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

laptop wont revert to win 7

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below question.

• Before you clean install Windows 10 was it activated?
    • As mentioned the laptop wont work on Battery, what issue are you facing in Windows?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

1. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything - Similar Threads - Laptop Wont Let

2. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  3. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  4. my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING: i have been trying to download files but whenever it's downloading it says "virus scan failed" even though my dad is pretty sure it isnt that at all, we dont know what else it could be. please help...
  5. My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything: I was watching youTube and my screen started to glitch then I closed the YouTube tab i still had a tab called roblox open when I closed the youtube tab it wouldn't let me do anything is just stuck glitching...
  6. My laptop wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop wont let me log in.: So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every single password I have. Please help...
  7. My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything: Hi! I'm having a problem with my device. I cant click and drag anything using my mouse pad. I can click using the left mousepad button but I cant click with the right mousepad button and I cant click and drag using either of them. I've tried to look up possible solutions...
  8. Virus wont let me boot or do anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus wont let me boot or do anything: So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been removed, then i reboot my laptop and it froze while booting so i ran the Windows Resoution and i checked the disk at cmd now...
  9. Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus: Hello, I had recently gone to install a game on my laptop but accidentally clicked on an ad instead and downloaded a virus called "Word Web". I tried deleting it off my hard drive but it still kept showing up. One day I booted up my laptop and found that it had started...
  10. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654