Windows 10: Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while

Discus and support Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series with touch screen. It works great until I've been on an hour or more and suddenly, it won't allow me to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frauhahn51, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series with touch screen. It works great until I've been on an hour or more and suddenly, it won't allow me to change sites or to type a new URL in the window. It also opens new pages when I hit links, rather than to change to the page I want to see, also when it's warm. Re-booting fixes this, but I'm wondering if there is a patch somewhere for this glitch?

:)

frauhahn51, Jan 22, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while [​IMG]

Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while

Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while

1. Laptop won't let me type in address in URL space when it's been on a while - Similar Threads - Laptop won't let

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. The search won't let me type anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The search won't let me type anything: I restarted my computer after installing iTunes and now it won't let me type in the search box in the start menu. If anyone knows what that means or needs any clarification, let me know. Thank you. submitted by /u/MotesBro [link] [comments]...
  5. My laptop won't let me log in

My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  6. Windows search won't let me type

in Cortana
    Windows search won't let me type: Since the most recent June windows update I have been unable to click the search menu. Same goes for windows explorer, can't even highlight the search box to begin to type. Tried rolling back the update and going back but settings say I can't do that either...I've searched...
  7. It's been MONTHS and the windows searchbar won't work. It let me types for .001 seconds (I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been MONTHS and the windows searchbar won't work. It let me types for .001 seconds (I...: It's so frustrating. It used to be one of the most useful things. I fear I messed up something in the regedit but that's kinda unlikely. Any help is appreciated submitted by /u/GabriCoci [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App won't let me paste URL's

Windows 10 Mail App won't let me paste URL's: The windows 10 mail app won't let me paste a url I copied from chrome. In fact, it won't let me paste ANY text at all. I have cleared all my browser cookies/cache and tried using the ctrl + c/v to copy/paste the text instead, but still nothing! And I'm NOT saying the link...
  9. Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses: Microsoft Live is not accepting my main personal emails as valid. I've waited 6 weeks for one new email address to become associated with my Microsoft account and it still hasn't happened. No word from Microsoft. Today I tried to associate a second email account and the...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379