Windows 10: Laptop won't load OS.

Discus and support Laptop won't load OS. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EA_3252, Nov 24, 2018.

1. EA_3252 Win User

Laptop won't load OS.

I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I didn't have problems with it when I first got it, up until 2 weeks ago. It just started going slow, and freezes a couple of times. 2 days ago, it failed to load the OS. At first, it went through the automatic repair screen, but keeps failing. So it would then take me to the advance troubleshooting/recovery screen, where I tried to reset a couple times, but all attempts failed. I called it a night, and figured to just give it a go the following day. Next day came, and this time, it didn't even go through the diagnosing or the automatic repair attempt screen anymore. It just goes directly to this blue screen:

Laptop won't load OS. [​IMG]

Then the laptop will restart, and do the same thing. It doesn't even load the advance troubleshooting screen anymore.

I literally have no clue on what to do. I'm a novice when it comes to troubleshooting computers. I know how to use them, but this is way advance for me. Help please..

:)

EA_3252, Nov 24, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Laptop won't load OS.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Laptop won't load OS.

1. Laptop won't load OS. - Similar Threads - Laptop won't load

2. Laptop won't load in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't load in: Laptop loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice? It was working fine earlier, I put my info in then I updated and now it doesn't want to work....
  3. Laptop won't load in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't load in: Laptop loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice? It was working fine earlier, I put my info in then I updated and now it doesn't want to work....
  4. Laptop won't load in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't load: I was using my Gateway laptop normally, when it crashed, showing the stop code: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. When I restarted, it occurred again a few minutes later. After that, I started it up, it stayed on the Gateway loading screen for a few minutes, and then led me to the...
  6. Laptop won't load

Laptop won't load: I was using my Gateway laptop normally, when it crashed, showing the stop code: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. When I restarted, it occurred again a few minutes later. After that, I started it up, it stayed on the Gateway loading screen for a few minutes, and then led me to the...
  7. OS not loading

OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  8. OS not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  9. Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop will not load OS or System Recovery: My HP laptop will not load the OS at all. It was working fine until I left it home after going on a family trip but when I returned it keeps trying to load to no avail. Eventually the BSOD will appear after the Automatic System Repair fails, with the error: Driver PNP...
  10. Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS: this is a Dell Inspiron 17r. I have windows 10 on it and it was running until this am. Right now it will not load Windows at all. I have a second dell that is running win10, but it is 64 bit. I tried using the auto repair and it failed. There are no restore points, and she...