Windows 10: Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?

Discus and support Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 laptop, My laptop has suddenly stopped loading past the login screen. At first, it would get me to the desktop but would only flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshwinRai1, May 14, 2019.

1. Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?

I have windows 10 laptop, My laptop has suddenly stopped loading past the login screen. At first, it would get me to the desktop but would only flash the icons on and off. I tried restarting it and even restoring it to factory settings, but it won't let me do that. There is always an error. I don't know what is wrong with it. Does anyone have any ideas or diagnosis?

:)

AshwinRai1, May 14, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix? [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 14, 2019
  3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, May 14, 2019
  4. Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?

1. Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix? - Similar Threads - Laptop won't load

2. how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen: ive tried multiple ways to fix but none is working and ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks im on windows 10 and please help me resolve the infinite microsoft loading screen...
  3. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?: Hello!! so I have a Asus laptop thats about 5 years old running windows 10 it doesn't fit the requirements to run windows 11I treated it like a desktop - I never moved it, left it plugged in all the time I'm aware it's not healthy for the battery to do that, etc. It was...
  4. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?: Hello!! so I have a Asus laptop thats about 5 years old running windows 10 it doesn't fit the requirements to run windows 11I treated it like a desktop - I never moved it, left it plugged in all the time I'm aware it's not healthy for the battery to do that, etc. It was...
  5. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I make explorer.exe load my desktop quicker once past the login screen?

How do I make explorer.exe load my desktop quicker once past the login screen?: I've finally managed to improve the performance of my laptop using multiple solutions as described in the threads I've made on various windows technical support forums. The line is only going to keep going up.However I have a minor performance problem. After I enter my...
  7. How do I make explorer.exe load my desktop quicker once past the login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make explorer.exe load my desktop quicker once past the login screen?: I've finally managed to improve the performance of my laptop using multiple solutions as described in the threads I've made on various windows technical support forums. The line is only going to keep going up.However I have a minor performance problem. After I enter my...
  8. How do I make explorer.exe load my desktop quicker once past the login screen?

9. Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?: This been 2 days my problem after the update of laptop, I tried doing safe mode but it still getting stuck on the log in. I even tried system restore, it still get stuck there how do i fix this. Even i tried waiting for us it just infinitely spin then blinks to blackscreen...
  10. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...