Windows 10: laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications

Discus and support laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; iv been having a proeblem not being able to open any links from any of th applications i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BRTxPolarBear, Feb 27, 2019.

1. laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications

iv been having a proeblem not being able to open any links from any of th applications i have

:)

BRTxPolarBear, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 27, 2019
  4. 2FNLOW Win User

laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications

Suggestions for multi-tasking laptop

Good day. I need some help picking out a new laptop and was wondering if I could get some suggestions from the members here.

The laptop will be for personal and business use and needs to be able to run multiple applications simultaneously with ease. It also has to have a Windows OS. As far as budget, I'm undecided, but I'm prepared to spend over $1,500. If you could, maybe suggest a low end laptop around $1,500 and another slightly better machine around the $2,000-$2,200 mark.

To give you an idea of what the machine will be handling on a daily basis, listed below are the applications I currently have running and usually have running at all times.

--Google Chrome with 7 tabs open (blogs/forums)
    --Photoshop CS4 with 3 files open, the largest being a 2550x3300 pixel, 35MB file
    --Spotify
    --Microsoft Word
    --FilaZilla Cilent
    --IrfanView

In an effort to help you better select a laptop for my needs, I've included a link below to a screenshot of my task manager so you can see how much memory these applications are using.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2319/taskmanagerm.jpg

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for your help in advance.

2FNLOW, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications

1. laptop wont open anylinks from othe applications - Similar Threads - laptop wont open

2. Windows 11 Wont open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wont open any applications: First time pc owner here and i was trying to install bluetooth driver to my pc and when i did, my windows started acting weird. Ill sign in and im able to open one thing before i cant open anything else. I cant use any commands to open anything either. Cant even open...
  3. Windows 11 Wont open any applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Wont open any applications: First time pc owner here and i was trying to install bluetooth driver to my pc and when i did, my windows started acting weird. Ill sign in and im able to open one thing before i cant open anything else. I cant use any commands to open anything either. Cant even open...
  4. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  5. A bunch of my applications wont open or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bunch of my applications wont open or work: My pc crashed last night so I got off and when I got on this morning I tried to open discord and steam which neither of them opened. I've been trying to find solutions online to fix these two including using sfc/scannow in the command prompt and deleting and reinstalling my...
  6. A bunch of my applications wont open or work

A bunch of my applications wont open or work: My pc crashed last night so I got off and when I got on this morning I tried to open discord and steam which neither of them opened. I've been trying to find solutions online to fix these two including using sfc/scannow in the command prompt and deleting and reinstalling my...
  7. A bunch of my applications wont open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Surface computer wont keep application open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface computer wont keep application open: Hello I have a surface computer and all of my applications load but minimize without me touching them and often lock up when saving. There is 50% of space remaining on my computer and I have reinstalled the apps to see if that was the issue. This has been going on for...
  9. Applications won't open from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications won't open from taskbar: There 2 problems that I'm facing after reinstalling windows 10. 1. some app can't be pinned to taskbar 2. some app can't be opened from taskbar, a message as below will show up when I click on the icon: [ATTACH]...
  10. Documents from othe laptop transfering to new laptop- how do I make it stop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents from othe laptop transfering to new laptop- how do I make it stop?: I bought a new laptop after setting it up all of the material documents, files, folders, background screen, etc from my other laptop is showing up in the new one, how can I make it stop? I am not sure if it is a network issue of something to do the windows account. Any help...