Windows 10: Laptop won't print

Discus and support Laptop won't print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, my laptop (Windows 10) won't print it can scan and everything but not printing i tried the printer on another laptop (Windows 7) and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sultan.A97, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Laptop won't print

hello, my laptop (Windows 10) won't print it can scan and everything but not printing

i tried the printer on another laptop (Windows 7) and it works just fine

i uninstalled the drivers and the app but still won't work it used to work a while ago like 2 months ago
    it worked once like a month ago right after i reset my laptop (Windows 10) but 24 hours after that it stopped again

Printer : HP Deskjet 2130
    My Laptop : HP 250 g6 (Windows 10 version 1803)
    Other Laptop : Fujitsu (Windows 7) "about 4 years old"

:)

Sultan.A97, Oct 22, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Laptop won't print [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Laptop won't print

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Laptop won't print

1. Laptop won't print - Similar Threads - Laptop won't print

2. HP Printer won't print on one of two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer won't print on one of two laptops: I have an HP8030 laserjet, All is well with my Dell laptop, but I cannot print with my wife's HP laptop windows apps. I can print from her laptop using the HP Smart App. I have tried multiple times to delete print jobs from the spooler - there are always one or two that...
  3. HP Printer won't print on one of two laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer won't print on one of two laptops: I have an HP8030 laserjet, All is well with my Dell laptop, but I cannot print with my wife's HP laptop windows apps. I can print from her laptop using the HP Smart App. I have tried multiple times to delete print jobs from the spooler - there are always one or two that...
  4. Laptop won't allow color printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't allow color printing: First: Both of our printers work fine and print color from another laptop. Whenever I send a doc or picture to be printed from this laptop, it comes out black & white. This just started a few days ago. Before that, it sent / printed in color. This laptop is less than a...
  5. Won't print

Won't print: Have a Dell Optiplex 755 and a Brother MFC 440 CN and all off a sudden won't print when I try it does nothing If I try and copy something printer acts like it going to print but just runs blank sheet. Would it be the computer or the printer. Is there anything i can do? Thanks...
  6. Laptop won't print in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't print in color: All of a sudden, my laptop Dell Latitude E5410 won't print in color to our printer HP Envy 4520. When i select to print in color it just prints black. From our desktop computer and iphones it has no problem printing in color. Please assist....
  7. Laptop won't print in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop won't print in colour: I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please? Thanks...
  8. won't print

won't print: I have Windows 10 and an HP Officejet 6600 printer, it was printing just fine from Word 2007, then it just stopped. I check the print que and there is nothing there and I have tried 3 different methods to print, nothing, thanks, Rocky...
  9. laptop won't print even though it states ready

laptop won't print even though it states ready: laptop will not communicate with printer even though states ready https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-wont-print-even-though-it-states-ready/dfd70067-51ac-4350-a08e-b611f0e196b3
  10. Laptop won't print but PC will

Laptop won't print but PC will: I have an HP Officejet Pro 8610 which all of a sudden stopped taking print commands from my laptop. Oddly enough this isn't entirely true as if I reboot after the command is left sitting in the task bar it will print the order during the restart process. All this time I...