Windows 10: Laptop won’t start after blue screen

Discus and support Laptop won’t start after blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenEsparza, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

Laptop won’t start after blue screen [​IMG]

my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker but sometimes flicker lighter and you can see the loading spinning wheel like its try to start up.

im sure the laptop is done i just want to get it to work enough where i can get the files off of it.

:)

AidenEsparza, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won’t start after blue screen

1. Laptop won’t start after blue screen - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t start

2. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start: My laptop hasn’t been turning on it stays in this screen and “restarting” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-start/574cdab2-e039-4378-84c4-c329c64dafd3
  3. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t start: My laptop hasn’t been turning on it stays in this screen and “restarting” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-start/574cdab2-e039-4378-84c4-c329c64dafd3
  4. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  6. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  7. Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo: Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-wont-start-and-it-only-shows-blue-screen-with/c2add1fe-c910-47c3-b663-569666811a72
  8. Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo

Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo: Ark won’t start and it only shows blue screen with logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-wont-start-and-it-only-shows-blue-screen-with/c2add1fe-c910-47c3-b663-569666811a72
  9. Laptop won’t start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after update: I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or fans. Any suggestions?...
  10. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!: I have recently bought a geobook3 13.3. I use my laptop all day every day. About a week later i switched it on as normal and blue screen came up with all these options and no idea what its wanting me to do! I forced power down a few times then left it alone for a bit then it...