Windows 10: Laptop won’t start after update

Discus and support Laptop won’t start after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tsaralexi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Tsaralexi Win User

Laptop won’t start after update

I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or fans. Any suggestions?

:)

Tsaralexi, Jun 8, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jun 8, 2020
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jun 8, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop won’t start after update - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t start

2. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start: My laptop hasn’t been turning on it stays in this screen and “restarting” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-start/574cdab2-e039-4378-84c4-c329c64dafd3
  3. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t start: My laptop hasn’t been turning on it stays in this screen and “restarting” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-start/574cdab2-e039-4378-84c4-c329c64dafd3
  4. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  6. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  7. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after blue screen: [IMG] my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker but sometimes flicker lighter and you can see the loading spinning wheel like its try to start up. im sure the laptop is...
  8. Updates won’t start on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates won’t start on new laptop: Just bought a new Asus laptop (Windows 10). And It says I have important system updates yet I cannot start the updates as they don’t progress past 0%. I have tried the troubleshooter and haven’t had any luck. Anyone have any ideas? submitted by /u/BringtheBacon [link]...
  9. My pc won’t start after a update

My pc won’t start after a update: I was using my computer just normal and i notice a little yellow dot in the southdown option i click in update and restart and it go to 100% it restart got to the mis screen then to the windows screen and the little dot circle don’t show and it stuck there what should i do...
  10. My Laptop won’t start

My Laptop won’t start: I have an ASUS Laptop:[ATTACH] In the past days I’ve been trying to start my computer because, for some reason, it won’t start. I have tried the mayority of the option that the menu shows. I have not yet tried an external solution. Still, no solution.[IMG] The last thing I...