Windows 10: laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10

Discus and support laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I use company laptop DELL VOSTRO 5470 with windows 10, that I use in parallel with an usb with windows 10 on the go stick. The issue I believe I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miroslav Мирослав Стоянов, Jul 23, 2021.

1. laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10

Hi. I use company laptop DELL VOSTRO 5470 with windows 10, that I use in parallel with an usb with windows 10 on the go stick. The issue I believe I created it myself when I updated laptop's BIOS from the on the go stick. As a result the windows from the hard disk doesn't start any longer. Tried many of the advises I found in the internet without any success. Even when I try to reset the windows without keeping my files - it fails and the only option it gives me is to turn off the laptop, moreover when trying to restore windows won't recognize my password that it asks in order to go to my prof

:)

Miroslav Мирослав Стоянов, Jul 23, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jul 23, 2021
  4. laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10

Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10

1. laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10 - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. Laptop with hard disk noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with hard disk noise: I have a 4 year old Dell laptop. My hard disk never used to do much noise. Now my hard disk makes frequent noise. What could be the problem?I hope I my laptop will be alive until I can buy a new laptop...
  3. Laptop with hard disk noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with hard disk noise: I have a 4 year old Dell laptop. My hard disk never used to do much noise. Now my hard disk makes frequent noise. What could be the problem?I hope I my laptop will be alive until I can buy a new laptop...
  4. Laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't start: Hello, yesterday I was using Bluestacks on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 Windows 11 laptop. All of a sudden my computer shut down unexpectedly. I checked and saw that it showed the charger wasn't sending any power, even though the charger was connected to my laptop and to an outlet....
  5. Laptop won't start

Laptop won't start: Hello, yesterday I was using Bluestacks on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 Windows 11 laptop. All of a sudden my computer shut down unexpectedly. I checked and saw that it showed the charger wasn't sending any power, even though the charger was connected to my laptop and to an outlet....
  6. The laptop won't start

The laptop won't start: The laptop won't start This morning I did a system restore in hopes of fixing a problem I was having with my laptop, but now nothing works. It shows "prepare automatic repair", then 'diagnose your PC and then Automatic repair: Your PC did not start correctly' with 2 tabs of...
  7. Laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't start: Hi, good day. I would like to ask for possible solutions for my laptop hp. So here is what happened:Recently, I was creating my powerpoint presentation for a class when the screen suddenly turned off. The power button indicated that it is still on but the screen is black. I...
  8. Change of hard disk on laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change of hard disk on laptop: i want to upgrade my hard drive by replacing current one, how can i transfer windows licenses to new hard drive in a same laptop, i bought laptop in2012 with windows 7, later i bought from local store an upgrade to windows 10 pro....
  9. Hard disk in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk in windows 10: While going through system log after memory diagnostic I found error " hard disk has bad block". Can it be repaired? If yes how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-in-windows-10/66d88367-38b2-4001-b15b-75e5bd75d779
  10. Windows won't start unless hard boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't start unless hard boot: I recently developed a problem where my system won't start unless I hard boot my laptop. If I shut it down normally and then turn it on, it only displays a black screen with the cursor and freezes. If I hard boot it and then start it up it runs normally. If I restart...