Windows 10: laptop won't start startnet.cmd

Discus and support laptop won't start startnet.cmd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i'm on Windows 10 and my laptop won't start, there's a cmd promp containing these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by clyptons, Jan 24, 2023.

1. clyptons Win User

laptop won't start startnet.cmd

hi i'm on Windows 10 and my laptop won't start, there's a cmd promp containing these commands:X:\windows\system32>wpeinitX:\windows\system32>Recovery_Launch.exename of the cmd prompt is:Select X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe - startnet.cmdi'm not able to type in the command prompt.if you know what's wrong please help me.thanks.

:)

clyptons, Jan 24, 2023

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Jan 24, 2023
  4. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

1. laptop won't start startnet.cmd - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. Laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't start: Hello, yesterday I was using Bluestacks on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 Windows 11 laptop. All of a sudden my computer shut down unexpectedly. I checked and saw that it showed the charger wasn't sending any power, even though the charger was connected to my laptop and to an outlet....
  3. Laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start: Hello, yesterday I was using Bluestacks on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 Windows 11 laptop. All of a sudden my computer shut down unexpectedly. I checked and saw that it showed the charger wasn't sending any power, even though the charger was connected to my laptop and to an outlet....
  4. Laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop won't start: The laptop won't start This morning I did a system restore in hopes of fixing a problem I was having with my laptop, but now nothing works. It shows "prepare automatic repair", then 'diagnose your PC and then Automatic repair: Your PC did not start correctly' with 2 tabs of...
  6. The laptop won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop won't start: The laptop won't start This morning I did a system restore in hopes of fixing a problem I was having with my laptop, but now nothing works. It shows "prepare automatic repair", then 'diagnose your PC and then Automatic repair: Your PC did not start correctly' with 2 tabs of...
  7. The laptop won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop won't start

Laptop won't start: Hi, good day. I would like to ask for possible solutions for my laptop hp. So here is what happened:Recently, I was creating my powerpoint presentation for a class when the screen suddenly turned off. The power button indicated that it is still on but the screen is black. I...
  9. Laptop won't Start

Laptop won't Start: Hello, I was doing some task on Chrome browser when suddenly a blue screen error popped up and the PC automatically restarted. Before this, Windows automatically downloaded an update and required a restart to install the update. So while restarting with the blue screen...
  10. Explorer.exe not starting on startup and CMD won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe not starting on startup and CMD won't open: I've had this issue before, now I seem to have it again. Don't remember if/how I fixed it but it randomly happened after shutting down my pc. submitted by /u/Basil_TBL [link] [comments]...