Windows 10: Laptop won't start

Discus and support Laptop won't start in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, good day. I would like to ask for possible solutions for my laptop hp. So here is what happened:Recently, I was creating my powerpoint presentation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jeminiad, Jul 20, 2021.

1. jeminiad Win User

Laptop won't start

Hi, good day. I would like to ask for possible solutions for my laptop hp. So here is what happened:Recently, I was creating my powerpoint presentation for a class when the screen suddenly turned off. The power button indicated that it is still on but the screen is black. I forced it to shut down by holding the power button for a few seconds and then it turned off. I turned it back on after a few minutes thinking that it will get back to normal. But after logging in typing in the password, it stays in black screen and soon after, a cursor is available but still in black screen.I tried findin

:)

jeminiad, Jul 20, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 20, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tabuf Win User

Laptop won't start

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Laptop won't start

1. Laptop won't start - Similar Threads - Laptop won't start

2. laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop won't start hard disk's windows 10: Hi. I use company laptop DELL VOSTRO 5470 with windows 10, that I use in parallel with an usb with windows 10 on the go stick. The issue I believe I created it myself when I updated laptop's BIOS from the on the go stick. As a result the windows from the hard disk doesn't...
  3. Laptop won't Start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't Start: Hello, I was doing some task on Chrome browser when suddenly a blue screen error popped up and the PC automatically restarted. Before this, Windows automatically downloaded an update and required a restart to install the update. So while restarting with the blue screen...
  4. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  5. My laptop won't start up properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't start up properly: Whenever I power on my laptop I am given the option to either "Turn off your PC" or "Troubleshoot" and when I select troubleshoot none of the given options seem to fix the issue and my computer still won't properly startup. I've looked all across the internet and tried...
  6. HP laptop won't start up?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't start up?: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop: With the power on the power light is on. When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the screen does not start. Any ideas please? (it's a Pavilion 14-AL106NA) Many thanks. 143306
  7. my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my...: my laptop won't open the settings and the windows start also won't start please help me my dad's going to kill me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-open-the-settings-and-the-windows/0b531ae3-a7b0-4aae-9518-e92661c3c361
  8. Acer laptop won't start after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't start after updating: My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so...
  9. defender won't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender won't start: A friend asked me to check his antivirus, defender will not start no matter what I do, I have followed many suggestions as to how to get it to start, none worked. He had newest version 1709, he did have webroot and took it out so defender should start, it will not, it says...
  10. Laptop won't start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't start after update: My HP Spectre 13 laptop won't complete a startup. It has the update of Windows 10 pro (from 8.1), a solid state drive (SSD), and classic shell. The computer started earlier today and I got a message that I could restart it to effect updates -- so I did. That restart seemed...