Windows 10: Laptop won’t turn on

Discus and support Laptop won’t turn on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RacheleGaspari, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Laptop won’t turn on

After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black background. It is Friday and I have been dealing with this issue since Monday. The customer service reps at Microsoft have not been able to help me. If anyone can please please help, I would really be so grateful. I am laid off, blasting our resumes due to Covid and Need my laptop to turn on. I asked the customer service team, to transfer me to a manager, and got hung up on.

Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Microsoft 365 or Office 365 for admin/ Users, passwords, and groups/ Microsoft Apps or Office 365 Business

:)

RacheleGaspari, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Tsaralexi Win User

Laptop won’t start after update

I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or fans. Any suggestions?

Tsaralexi, Aug 7, 2020
  3. My laptop won’t turn on.

Hi,

This happened today and I’m not sure if I should bring my laptop to repair or is it possibly to fix it on my own. I own a Acer Swift 3 with Windows 10 and at the time of writing this it won’t open.

I’ve tried restarting it with Alt+F10 as well as turning it on but, it just won’t open. It was working earlier today but, only recently it shut. Few theories I have is it got damaged from when my bag dropped on the ground with it inside or it got wet slightly
    and I assume the water went inside the laptop and or it could have been a virus.

I’ve only had it for a short time and I paid a hefty amount so I would rather not buy a new one. Thanks if you can help. I’m in serious trouble as I’m known for breaking things.

Daniel Suo-Anttila, Aug 7, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop won’t turn on

n-ster, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop won’t turn on

1. Laptop won’t turn on - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t turn

2. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on: I completely wiped my entire pc including all files to start fresh and I don’t know how to get system 32 back and with all the files to make the laptop run again like it starts up but the screen flashes and it won’t stay on it’s still wiped but won’t work I tried to...
  3. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on: I completely wiped my entire pc including all files to start fresh and I don’t know how to get system 32 back and with all the files to make the laptop run again like it starts up but the screen flashes and it won’t stay on it’s still wiped but won’t work I tried to...
  4. Why won’t my laptop turn on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why won’t my laptop turn on?: The laptop shows the windows logo for a little and then just goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-turn-on/6458abb6-4b63-4716-95c0-ceb9955df37e
  5. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  6. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  7. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop won’t turn on, but indicator light turns blue.: I have an Acer laptop that I have had for a year or two, and now it’s not turning on. I’ll press the power button and the blue light will turn on, but the screen stays off and the fan doesn’t start. I have tried to reboot, but it does the same thing, and earlier, it would...
  9. Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on: Hello,The past two weeks, I have succeeded in turning on my windows 10 laptop only 3 times. It is fully charged, and when it has turned on, it works completely normally and says there is nothing wrong with it and no new updates needed. However, when I close the laptop, it...
  10. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...