Windows 10: Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues

Discus and support Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I picked up an Asus ROG G14 with the recent Best Buy sale and am loving it, but I'm having two issues. I did some searching but the solutions I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vcize, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Vcize Win User

Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues

I picked up an Asus ROG G14 with the recent Best Buy sale and am loving it, but I'm having two issues. I did some searching but the solutions I found didn't work for me.I often am unable to wake the computer up from sleep. I don't even know how it's getting into sleep as I have sleep disabled when plugged in. But at night I plug in, close the lid, and 50/50 chance in the morning I'll have a black screen that I can't turn on without holding the power button for a hard reset and even that takes several triesThe display out of the box had a really purple biased tint to it. So I did the built in

:)

Vcize, Feb 21, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 21, 2023
  3. Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps

I have been having this very annoying issue where my custom color profile keeps resetting to the horrible default one when ever I let my laptop sleep or restart.

I have deleted all of the other color profiles but it still keeps on resetting.

I've been on 1806, 1903 and now 1909 but still doing it.

Any ideas?

Also, Windows Hello is not available the next time I wake up my laptop

ErwinDejucos, Feb 21, 2023
  4. Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues

1. Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues - Similar Threads - Laptop won't wake

2. Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't wake from sleep, and color profile issues: I picked up an Asus ROG G14 with the recent Best Buy sale and am loving it, but I'm having two issues. I did some searching but the solutions I found didn't work for me.I often am unable to wake the computer up from sleep. I don't even know how it's getting into sleep as I...
  3. Laptop's keyboard won't wake up laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop's keyboard won't wake up laptop from sleep: Hello, I fixed the previous issue I had where if the laptop went to sleep, it won't wake up. (did this by disabling hard drive sleep) But now the problem is that the laptop's keyboard won't wake the laptop from sleep, only the power button. I already went checked Device...
  4. Wake from Sleep issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake from Sleep issues: I've tried everything I can find, but my Windows 10 desktop won't fully wake from sleep. I can move the mouse and the computer starts to wake (lights, hard drive), but the keyboard won't activate (no lights) and the monitor doesn't wake. I have a web camera with Windows Hello...
  5. Laptop won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't wake up from sleep: Hi Everyone, I use a HP Pavilion HP-cc-134TX When laptop is connected to power-cord and left idly for certain amount of time, Laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. I have to manually hard-restart the system. I tried: 1. ' powercfg -h off ' but this did not help 2....
  6. ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model UX490UAR System Type x64-based PC SMBIOS Version 3.0 Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or...
  7. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: After the system goes to sleep once I awake it it hangs at the Windows screen (where time is shown left corner). After a bit I'm greeted with BSOD stating... DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535. When I hit the power button...
  8. Wake from sleep issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake from sleep issue: After the system goes to sleep once I awake it it hangs at the Windows screen (where time is shown left corner). After a bit I'm greeted with BSOD stating... DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535. When I hit the power button (after...
  9. Laptop having issues waking from sleep

Laptop having issues waking from sleep: See these two threads for reference - Dell Inspiron 15 5577 can't resume from sleep No power from SSD when waking from sleep Windows 10 I used to put the laptop to sleep from Windows and just leave the screen lid open, but however, The issue happens even when I close the...
  10. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: New to tenforums. I work in the forestry field. We utilize Dell tablets running Windows 10 anniversary edition (10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393).These devices are used to collect data in the forest. We are collecting data for 6 to 8 hours at a time. The Dell tablets last this long...