Windows 10: Laptop wont wake up from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Discus and support Laptop wont wake up from sleep mode (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently started having this problem when i leave my laptop for about 20 the keyboard lights stay on but the screen is black, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ItaiPoran, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ItaiPoran Win User

Laptop wont wake up from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Hi there,

I've recently started having this problem when i leave my laptop for about 20 the keyboard lights stay on but the screen is black, but when i try to activate it from the keyboard or power button it wont turn on and i would have to restart my laptop.

When i updated my Nvidia graphics card it stopped for a month but now it is back

:)

ItaiPoran, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 wont stay in sleep mode

yes, it was already off.

its waking up one hour after it sleeps for about 2 minutes, then sleeping again. How the eff can i track what it does in that time if nothing shows in powerCFG or the event log?

Mussels, Sep 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 wont wake up from sleep

hello since i install windows 10 home 64bit to my laptop it wont wake up from sleep mode.

asus x550lb

JustasKėvelaitis, Sep 2, 2019
  4. mrw1986 Win User

Windows 10 wont stay in sleep mode

I've been having a similar issue, but the wake source is listed as PCI-to-PCI Bridge. I've run all the commands to see what devices have permission to wake and the only thing is Keyboard, Mouse, and WOL. I've disabled all three and it still waked from sleep citing PCI-to-PCI Bridge. I had the same exact configuration in Windows 8.1 with no issues. I'm going to try a fresh install of W10 and see if that fixes it. Also, I have all the privacy stuff disabled (services, group policies, reg keys, etc).

Edit: Just saw you guys post about TeamViewer. I do have that installed but never had this issue in the past. I'll try disabling the service and see if that fixes it.

mrw1986, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop wont wake up from sleep mode (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Laptop wont wake

2. Laptop drive wont wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop drive wont wake from sleep mode: I have a windows 11 laptop and something i noticed is that, sometimes the laptop will not wake from sleep mode. Why is this?When pressing any input key the keyboard will light, and the device itself will power. But the cylinder icon that represents the drive will not blink...
  3. Laptop drive wont wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop drive wont wake from sleep mode: I have a windows 11 laptop and something i noticed is that, sometimes the laptop will not wake from sleep mode. Why is this?When pressing any input key the keyboard will light, and the device itself will power. But the cylinder icon that represents the drive will not blink...
  4. Wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up from sleep mode: I am using a Dell Precision M4800 and the most recent W10 updates. For some time I have been interested in using the 'sleep' mode but have not used it yet. The reason being that I cannot find instructions anywhere on how to 'wake' the machine up when I wish to work again....
  5. Windows 10 wont wake up from sleep

Windows 10 wont wake up from sleep: OS- Windows 10 Home x64 bit - Version 20H2 Machine - Desktop PC IntelR Core2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzMemory - 4GB RAMWhen put to sleep i.e by selecting start-Power-sleep the machine goes to sleep but does not wake up when I move the mouse or tap a key on Keyboard.I...
  6. my pc wont wake up from sleep mode

my pc wont wake up from sleep mode: ok so basically when i put my pc into sleep mode when i try to wake it up by clicking the mouse or using the key board the pc wakes up but nothing on the screen happens. when i look at my pc it looks like its turning on and off over and over again but nothing happens. i have...
  7. waking up from sleep mode

waking up from sleep mode: I was playing game in my laptop around one hour after i put my laptop in sleep mode, my laptop has been having issues with waking up from sleep mode. I currently have an HP model number is 15-ac119TX and power button does absolutely nothing anymore, and the screen remains...
  8. Wake up from sleep mode

Wake up from sleep mode: Using a Acer desktop with the latest version of Windows 10. My monitor will not wake from the sleep mode. Montior is a HP w17e. Pc is set to sleep after 20 minutes and monitor is set to never sleep but goes to sleep when PC does. PC will wake just fine but monitor will...
  9. waking up from sleep mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    waking up from sleep mode: how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-from-sleep-mode/b4ff1b9a-ea46-4a3a-975c-1d05f338aeae"
  10. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...