Windows 10: Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart.

Discus and support Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am experiencing a weird problem recently that when i lock my laptop and close the lid and the instantly open the lid again the screen would not lit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ¥ΔŞĦ, Jul 29, 2021.

1. ¥ΔŞĦ Win User

Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart.

I am experiencing a weird problem recently that when i lock my laptop and close the lid and the instantly open the lid again the screen would not lit and all i can do is to do a hard reboot to fix the issue. And if i leave the laptop lock and close the lid and open it back in about 30 min then it restarts every time to wake up and all my tabs and apps are gone and i have to reopen all of them to resume my work. It recently upgraded my laptop with an samsung evo 870 sata ssd and also made a clean install of win 10 . I have tried various methods like changing the power plan and making the hard d

:)

¥ΔŞĦ, Jul 29, 2021
  2. capnp72 Win User

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Jul 29, 2021
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart.

1. Laptop won't Wake up or sometimes restarts after restart. - Similar Threads - Laptop won't Wake

2. Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes: Hi I hope you are doing well I have a pretty decent laptop but I’m not sure if it’s the graphics card but after opening the cover it’s a black screen but the disk is still runningIf you can help that would be great thanks!...
  3. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  4. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  5. My laptop restarts after wake up

6. Several restarts after waking up

Several restarts after waking up: Hello!I've been experiencing some problems with my laptop for about a week. In the beginning it just couldn't wake up from the sleep mode: the power button was shining meaning that computer doesn't sleep, the disk lamp was off meaning that computer isn't working on some issue...
  7. Several restarts after waking up

Several restarts after waking up: Hello!I've been experiencing some problems with my laptop for about a week. In the beginning it just couldn't wake up from the sleep mode: the power button was shining meaning that computer doesn't sleep, the disk lamp was off meaning that computer isn't working on some issue...
  8. Several restarts after waking up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Laptop keep restarting after waking up from sleep

Laptop keep restarting after waking up from sleep: Hi, my laptop keeps restarting after I put it in sleep mode, is there anything I could do to solve this? I have tried disabled fast boot and still no luck. i have updated bios to lat latest version.after I checked on event viewer, this what appears to be the causing and I...
  10. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...