Windows 10: Laptop won't work properly

Discus and support Laptop won't work properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by schantellecaswell, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Laptop won't work properly

Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I try and start it and I can't I have to leave it and maybe two or three hours later if I come and I try and put it on then it will work. Can someone please tell me why. Thanks

:)

schantellecaswell, Apr 23, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Laptop won't work properly

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Laptop won't work properly

1. Laptop won't work properly - Similar Threads - Laptop won't properly

2. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  3. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  4. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working properly: Hi, so I have an issue with my laptop. Each time I launch a game, after a few minutes, the whole system start's to lag, with the game fps and performance-wise and the fans don't stop spinning at a high rpm even when there is no real load I can feel the fans blowing cold air....
  5. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not working properly: Hi, so I have an issue with my laptop. Each time I launch a game, after a few minutes, the whole system start's to lag, with the game fps and performance-wise and the fans don't stop spinning at a high rpm even when there is no real load I can feel the fans blowing cold air....
  6. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working properly: I have Dell inspiron 15 3567 with 4gb ram with Windows 10. I updated the windows. After that laptop is not working properly. Some keyboard keys stopped working and laptop is working very slow, freezing, apps are not working properly. I think that there is no hardware issue of...
  7. Laptop not working properly

Laptop not working properly: After i launch my laptop it only loads in the wallpaper and doesn't do anything the only commands it responses to is the power button and ctrl+alt+deletePlease i need help all my files are in that laptop...
  8. Laptop won't boot up properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot up properly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dave_dinkum598 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fofjz2/laptop_wont_boot_up_properly/
  9. Laptop is not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is not working properly: When I start my laptop by pressing power on button, after booting, it directly takes me to my password screen( earlier it first shows my lock screen wallpaper) but it does not take password input. Either I had to on and off my filter key from ease so today I disabled my...
  10. HP laptop won't turn on properly

HP laptop won't turn on properly: After the last Windows 10 update earlier this week, my HP laptop wouldn't boot properly -it was on, but I got a black screen with cursor only. After switching it on/off several times (& trying all sorts) it finally came on & completed the updates. it worked fine, & then I...