Windows 10: laptop working properly when i start it for first time.

Discus and support laptop working properly when i start it for first time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey team when i start my laptop for the first time my laptop didn't work properly like randomly disconnected to wifi, not working microsoft store,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RohanSherla, Mar 3, 2021.

1. laptop working properly when i start it for first time.

hey team

when i start my laptop for the first time my laptop didn't work properly like randomly disconnected to wifi, not working microsoft store, unable to use search bar, not opening brower, when i go to setting for update windows it start loading

but when i restart my laptop it's working properly

:)

RohanSherla, Mar 3, 2021
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Store - Never worked properly since purchased laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Windows Store.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is Windows 10 operating system pre-installed on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

I understand that you have mentioned most of the troubleshooting steps, I recommend try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 3, 2021
  4. laptop working properly when i start it for first time.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

laptop working properly when i start it for first time.

1. laptop working properly when i start it for first time. - Similar Threads - laptop working properly

2. Using MountVol for the First Time, Did I Unmount the Volume Properly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using MountVol for the First Time, Did I Unmount the Volume Properly?: I used the mountvol command for the first time in CMD to see my Boot files, since I was under the impression that my Boot folder in C:/Windows would be locked or I would be barred access I wasn'tnow I'm not sure if I've "exited" the whole process correctly. I don't know if...
  3. Using MountVol for the First Time, Did I Unmount the Volume Properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using MountVol for the First Time, Did I Unmount the Volume Properly?: I used the mountvol command for the first time in CMD to see my Boot files, since I was under the impression that my Boot folder in C:/Windows would be locked or I would be barred access I wasn'tnow I'm not sure if I've "exited" the whole process correctly. I don't know if...
  4. Using MountVol for the First Time, Did I Unmount the Volume Properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. laptop working properly when i start it for first time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop working properly when i start it for first time.: hey team when i start my laptop for the first time my laptop didn't work properly like randomly disconnected to wifi, not working microsoft store, unable to use search bar, not opening brower, when i go to setting for update windows it start loading but when i restart my...
  6. Starting computer for first time

Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  7. fortnite crashing when i start to run it first time

fortnite crashing when i start to run it first time: so I was playing normal until the first time I try to run it crashes and the second time it's fine I do not know what's going on and I need help with it...
  8. Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start appears disabled (Translucent) when opened the first time.: I have noticed this quite a while ago but i don't know why i never posted it anywhere but here it is. So when i start my Lap and open Start for the first time it appears disabled (translucent) or (blacked). Something like this : [img] (The tiles and controls are not...
  9. BSOD when starting game first time

BSOD when starting game first time: This is a little weird, I usually get BSOD when I start my PC when it hasn't been on for hours, but when I blue screen and boot Windows back up it doesn't seem to BSOD. I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence, but can someone please advise? 98292
  10. High CPU when first starting the laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU when first starting the laptop: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) for about two weeks, and have noticed that it often uses a lot of CPU even when I'm not running anything. For example, I can just start up the lap top, open Task Manager, and see that there is a lot...