Windows 10: Laptop working slow

Discus and support Laptop working slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Someone please help..!! Yesterday when i switched on my Laptop it showed reconstructing cache metadata.. after recovering successfully i came on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShivamPandey3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Laptop working slow

Someone please help..!!

Yesterday when i switched on my Laptop it showed reconstructing cache metadata.. after recovering successfully i came on the home page... But now my laptop is consuming 100% disk space and i am unable to operate anything...

My laptop is Asus Vivobook X510

4GB Ram, 16Gb intel optane.

And intel i5 8th gen processor

:)

ShivamPandey3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 31, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop working slow

n-ster, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Laptop working slow

1. Laptop working slow - Similar Threads - Laptop working slow

2. Slow and unresponsive laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow and unresponsive laptop: My old laptop started slowing down and going unresponsive. I thought it was getting ready to crash so I purchased a new one. I transferred everything to the new laptop and it is doing the same thing. When I first start the computer, it runs fine. After some time, it starts...
  3. laptop slow/lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...
  4. Slow Laptop

Slow Laptop: I'm using Windows 10. Boot up is slow and my Quicken program can take 2-3 minutes to boot up. What suggestions do you have. Thanks R. Herz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-laptop/20748a8a-61f3-471b-8bec-fee26c06ecc9
  5. slow laptop

slow laptop: I have a Toshiba using Microsoft 365. Up until 2 weeks ago it ran fast without a problem. Now since an update it's slow, lagging, acting like it's thinking about doing something else instead of what I've just asked it to do: open a word document, open excel, open internet....
  6. slow responding laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow responding laptop: laptop is slow in responding and opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/slow-responding-laptop/878eef13-7049-4493-8bbe-0c2c9adc1ba1
  7. Very Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Slow Laptop: Hi there, My Acer OEM laptop has become very slow and is frustrating to no end. I want to reformat my hard disk and reinstall (clean stall) Win10. How do I go about this without me purchasing a Win10 product key?...
  8. Laptop extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop extremely slow: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) since Feb, and recently it has become very slow when starting up. Also after start-up it can take time for programs to load. I have taken a trace using Windows Assessment Toolkit which is here...
  9. slowing down laptop

slowing down laptop: Hi guys, We have a HP Probook 450 G2 with Windows 10, only bought within the last 2 years, but it's become quite slow especially on startup. We haven't downloaded lots of programs etc on it, it says the C: disk has 329/450GB free. I also ran CCleaner to clean up files...
  10. Slow laptop boot

Slow laptop boot: Hello all, so I have quite big problem.So firstly my laptop specs: CPU: i3-6100u RAM: 8GB DDR4 GPU: Intel HD 520 + NVIDIA GT 920MX HDD: SEAGATE 1TB 5400RPM OS: WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 So my problem: I have this problem about 2-3months , anyway I tryed many things but none of...