Windows 10: Laptop working slow

Discus and support Laptop working slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Someone please help..!! Yesterday when i switched on my Laptop it showed reconstructing cache metadata.. after recovering successfully i came on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShivamPandey3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Laptop working slow

Someone please help..!!

Yesterday when i switched on my Laptop it showed reconstructing cache metadata.. after recovering successfully i came on the home page... But now my laptop is consuming 100% disk space and i am unable to operate anything...

My laptop is Asus Vivobook X510

4GB Ram, 16Gb intel optane.

And intel i5 8th gen processor

:)

ShivamPandey3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 31, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop working slow

n-ster, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Laptop working slow

1. Laptop working slow - Similar Threads - Laptop working slow

2. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  3. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  4. my laptop is working slow

my laptop is working slow: hi . My laptop is currently updates to windows 11 . I bought this laptop this year brand new . so its not been a long time using it . The system and all the apps are working so slow . first the storage was almost full so i cleaned it . now almost all the apps either take so...
  5. my laptop is working slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working slow: hi . My laptop is currently updates to windows 11 . I bought this laptop this year brand new . so its not been a long time using it . The system and all the apps are working so slow . first the storage was almost full so i cleaned it . now almost all the apps either take so...
  6. Laptop working is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working is slow: I am using dell inspiron 3541 laptop bought in 2013, i am using windows 10 old version 2015 onemy laptop is very slow i think it is because it has been 9 years since i have bought it so it is old. But now how can i make it fast, i dont want like new laptop but just how can i...
  7. Laptop working is slow

Laptop working is slow: I am using dell inspiron 3541 laptop bought in 2013, i am using windows 10 old version 2015 onemy laptop is very slow i think it is because it has been 9 years since i have bought it so it is old. But now how can i make it fast, i dont want like new laptop but just how can i...
  8. My Laptop System is working slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop System is working slow.: To, Microsoft Community Dear Sir, This is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.906. My Laptop System is working slow. → When starting and/or shutting down: It takes 2-3 Minutes to load. → When using the internet or any particular...
  9. My laptop is working so slow.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is working so slow.: My ASUS S510UN even it has latest update then also its not working very fast. any idea??. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-working-so-slow/188b8108-05f3-4644-b682-159b79a7161e
  10. Windows 10 working very slow on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 working very slow on laptop: I am using windows 10 on my new laptop since October'18. During this experience I am very much unsatisfied with the poor performance of the Windows. I am regularly downloading all the windows updates. But the performance of the Windows is very poor. Its taking too much time...