Windows 10: Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

Discus and support Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnAcerUser_1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers, and never turned on no matter how hard I try. Any fix to this?My laptop doesn't have a removable battery by the way..

:)

AnAcerUser_1, Dec 7, 2022

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Accidentally deleted all Microsoft Battery drivers and now my laptop wont turn on.

As the title says, I accidentally deleted all the microsoft battery drivers. dumb move, i know. i was just trying to solve a "charger plugged in but battery not charging" problem by following some random online tutorial. unfortunately, after deleting the
    drivers i shut down my laptop and now it wont turn on, with or without battery. but the battery indicator with the lightning bolt sign blinks white everytime i press the power button.

My laptop is an HP Elitebook 8470p , its an i5 and runs windows10

any suggestions/fixes would help for the 12yr old afraid from being scolded for this accident and is typing right now.

gianureeves, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

1. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers. - Similar Threads - Laptop wouldn't turn

2. my laptop wouldn't start on battery power though fully charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop wouldn't start on battery power though fully charged: i own ASUS Zenbook. its giving me trouble by not starting on battery power though fully charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wouldnt-start-on-battery-power-though/3ef7accf-cc32-49d5-b257-0179ecce222b
  3. my laptop wouldn't start on battery power though fully charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop wouldn't start on battery power though fully charged: i own ASUS Zenbook. its giving me trouble by not starting on battery power though fully charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wouldnt-start-on-battery-power-though/3ef7accf-cc32-49d5-b257-0179ecce222b
  4. my laptop wouldn't start on battery power though fully charged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.: Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers, and never turned on no matter how hard I try. Any fix to this?My laptop doesn't have a removable battery by the way.....
  6. Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wouldn't turn on after deleting all battery drivers.: Solving my problem gone wrong. So I was left with no other choice than to delete my battery drivers. It suddenly shut down after deleting the drivers, and never turned on no matter how hard I try. Any fix to this?My laptop doesn't have a removable battery by the way.....
  7. Accidentally deleted all Microsoft Battery drivers and now my laptop wont turn on.

Accidentally deleted all Microsoft Battery drivers and now my laptop wont turn on.: As the title says, I accidentally deleted all the microsoft battery drivers. dumb move, i know. i was just trying to solve a "charger plugged in but battery not charging" problem by following some random online tutorial. unfortunately, after deleting the drivers i shut down...
  8. Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi): I got a new laptop as a gift, an AIWO 737A2 noteebook and I did a clean install of windows 1903. I lost all drivers and couldnt connect to Wifi. I tried to download them, but there is no a website from aiwo to download files. I bought a new usb wifi device and I connected my...
  9. Battery will not charge at all on Laptop

Battery will not charge at all on Laptop: This is for HP Laptop 15-bwOxx, and can't seem to find a replacement to buy. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-will-not-charge-at-all-on-laptop/0eb112db-6878-4ad3-902c-947a694403aa
  10. laptop battery driver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop battery driver not working: When are you guys going to fix the compliant battery driver for laptops. update 1803 screwed it up and it doesnt work well now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/laptop-battery-driver-not-working/1c08555a-4243-471a-baed-a9a9a02da99d