Windows 10: laptop

Discus and support laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my mum’s given a laptop, managed to access it ages ago but changed the password and now I can’t get back into it. I don’t know what windows it’s on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aiden-Valentine Byford, Mar 2, 2024.

1. laptop

my mum’s given a laptop, managed to access it ages ago but changed the password and now I can’t get back into it. I don’t know what windows it’s on and now I can’t gain access to it. Tried the safe mode route and have began trying the reset method.

:)

Aiden-Valentine Byford, Mar 2, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 2, 2024
  4. laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

laptop

1. laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  3. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  4. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  5. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  6. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  7. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  8. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  9. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  10. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...