Windows 10: laptop

Discus and support laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my mouse and touchpad are disabled on my laptop; was sent here to find a recoevery key; what do i need to do? is there a combination of keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philhartleyZR, Feb 16, 2020.

1. laptop

my mouse and touchpad are disabled on my laptop; was sent here to find a recoevery key; what do i need to do?

is there a combination of keyboard shortcuts i can use to get the touchpad re-enabled?

cursor works for a while at startup but vanishes as soon as pin no entered

any ideas please?

:)

philhartleyZR, Feb 16, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 16, 2020
  4. laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

laptop

1. laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  3. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  4. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.: This morning when I woke up my Lenovo laptop showed the “automatic repair” screen and it was trying to repair a fake/non-existent drive. I tried everything I could think of like: safe mode, reset this PC, system restore, startup repair, and a few more. Does anyone have...
  6. Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.

Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.: This morning when I woke up my Lenovo laptop showed the “automatic repair” screen and it was trying to repair a fake/non-existent drive. I tried everything I could think of like: safe mode, reset this PC, system restore, startup repair, and a few more. Does anyone have...
  7. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  8. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  9. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f