Windows 10: laptop

Discus and support laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi so my laptop touchpad button is not clicking anything buts moving it's just that is not clicking and I'm really worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by safahafeez, May 30, 2020.

1. laptop

Hi

so my laptop touchpad button is not clicking anything buts moving it's just that is not clicking and I'm really worried

:)

safahafeez, May 30, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 30, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 30, 2020
  4. laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 30, 2020
Thema:

laptop

1. laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  3. Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state: when I open my laptop from its sleep state, wifi is disabled for few 10-15 seconds. It happens every time my laptop wakes up, at first I thought it was a windows 11 bug which developers might fix in later updates but problem has been persistent. Any fix?...
  4. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  5. Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state

Wifi disabled for few seconds after laptop wakes up from sleep state: when I open my laptop from its sleep state, wifi is disabled for few 10-15 seconds. It happens every time my laptop wakes up, at first I thought it was a windows 11 bug which developers might fix in later updates but problem has been persistent. Any fix?...
  6. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...: Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in less than a minute and then restart" ? What is the solution to this problem?...
  7. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...: Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in less than a minute and then restart" ? What is the solution to this problem?...
  8. My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...: Updates underway and stuck at 21% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-a-hp-rtx-3060-i-just-started-an/037d1496-3f3e-4663-a859-0593bb563223
  9. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

10. My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...

My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...: Updates underway and stuck at 21% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-a-hp-rtx-3060-i-just-started-an/037d1496-3f3e-4663-a859-0593bb563223