Windows 10: laptop

Discus and support laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello my laptop keep locking after 30 min of use and the battery will suddenly ran out to 0% I did all the updates but nothing is working it happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RazaneAbou Khzam, Mar 3, 2021.

1. laptop

hello my laptop keep locking after 30 min of use and the battery will suddenly ran out to 0% I did all the updates but nothing is working it happened more then 3 times so I would like to have an explanation for what's happening and how can fix the issue

:)

RazaneAbou Khzam, Mar 3, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 3, 2021
  4. laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

laptop

1. laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  3. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  4. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  6. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  7. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  9. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  10. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...