Windows 10: Laptop

Discus and support Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I factory reset my laptop be it was going extremely slow . Now when I power on it gives me a blue screen with 2 window boxes that goes from that to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by olivia ford, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Laptop

I factory reset my laptop be it was going extremely slow . Now when I power on it gives me a blue screen with 2 window boxes that goes from that to automatically restarting . It says “ choose operationg system “ however when I press window ten volume 3 nothing happens . It just keep restarting .

:)

olivia ford, Sep 28, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Laptop

1. Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...: I accidentally one day converted my both the user account in my laptop from administrator account to standard account. And now lost the administrator rights. Not able to download any software or make changes to the account. I have 2 user account in my laptop both are standard...
  3. I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...: I accidentally one day converted my both the user account in my laptop from administrator account to standard account. And now lost the administrator rights. Not able to download any software or make changes to the account. I have 2 user account in my laptop both are standard...
  4. LAPTOP LOCKED EVERYTIME ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP LOCKED EVERYTIME ?: Hi TeamI suffer with laptop locked unnecessarily,everytime need to reset the password from AD ,then its working for sometimes,But after few hours still laptop locked ....
  5. LAPTOP LOCKED EVERYTIME ?

LAPTOP LOCKED EVERYTIME ?: Hi TeamI suffer with laptop locked unnecessarily,everytime need to reset the password from AD ,then its working for sometimes,But after few hours still laptop locked ....
  6. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...
  7. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...
  8. im locked out of my laptop due to change of security settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im locked out of my laptop due to change of security settings: Hi, i recently created a new Microsoft account just for my laptop and was unable to set up new pin as it prompted me "error to sep pin please try again later". am now stuck on sign in pge on my laptop and unable to log in to my newly created microsoft account due to too many...
  9. im locked out of my laptop due to change of security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im locked out of my laptop due to change of security settings: Hi, i recently created a new Microsoft account just for my laptop and was unable to set up new pin as it prompted me "error to sep pin please try again later". am now stuck on sign in pge on my laptop and unable to log in to my newly created microsoft account due to too many...
  10. im locked out of my laptop due to change of security settings