Windows 10: Laptop

Discus and support Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I factory reset my laptop be it was going extremely slow . Now when I power on it gives me a blue screen with 2 window boxes that goes from that to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by olivia ford, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Laptop

I factory reset my laptop be it was going extremely slow . Now when I power on it gives me a blue screen with 2 window boxes that goes from that to automatically restarting . It says “ choose operationg system “ however when I press window ten volume 3 nothing happens . It just keep restarting .

:)

olivia ford, Sep 28, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Laptop

1. Laptop - Similar Threads - Laptop

2. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  3. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  4. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  5. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  6. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  7. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  8. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  9. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....
  10. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....