Windows 10: Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series

Discus and support Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The touchpad isn't working. The problem seems to be from Windows 10. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MariaPavel, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series

The touchpad isn't working. The problem seems to be from Windows 10. How can I fix it?

:)

MariaPavel, Dec 10, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 10, 2018
  3. drdieless Win User
    ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G551 and G771 Gaming Laptops

Asus' ROG website has always been quite out of date. Even their list of laptops still show they are selling systems with Nvidia 300m Series of video cards. What is this 2009?

drdieless, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series

1. Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series - Similar Threads - Laptops ASUS UX430

2. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  3. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  4. ASUS Z590 Series Motherboards Are Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS Z590 Series Motherboards Are Now Available: [img] ASUS Z590 series motherboards are designed to extract every ounce of performance from the latest 11th Gen Intel® Coreâ„¢️ processors. Updated power designs underpin the entire lineup, which is further enhanced with the latest connectivity options and boosted by...
  5. Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working: Hi, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series laptop with Windows 10, I have tried to access the built in camera but when the camera app open it shows error:0xA00F4244no camera are attached. I contacted Asus customer service and do all there recommendation but it doesn't fix...
  6. IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops: At the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, ASUS celebrated its 30th anniversary and unveiled a lineup of digital solutions aimed at content creators and gamers. To meet the evolving needs of professional workflows in traditional content-creation fields, such as photography and...
  7. ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Laptop: I just bought my laptop a few days ago and already having problems....it keeps rebooting on it's on over and over and says it's not connecting to sen...it wont stay on long enough for me to even reset it...HELP...
  8. Asus laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Asus laptop: I restarted my laptop which deleted all apps and not my files... But when it started back up it said undoing changes and its not recognizing my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop/616cb3a8-745b-4a27-82b7-12cc5f46fc68
  9. Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop: Hello, Windows 10 community, I am facing a weird problem on my laptop with windows 10 updates. Recently I have been getting some "driver updates" from windows which are not compatible with my laptop and they are making my keyboard stop working also Wifi keeps on dropping....
  10. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop: just loaded W10 unable to use cursor/pointer touch screen works any ideas this is a laptop ? 20232