Windows 10: Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working?

Discus and support Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Laptop's built-in keyboard is an issue of automatic key pressing, since one year I disable it by update the driver with a random manufactures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KK Kartic, Oct 13, 2020.

1. KK Kartic Win User

Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working?

My Laptop's built-in keyboard is an issue of automatic key pressing, since one year I disable it by update the driver with a random manufactures keyboard's driver.
    But after the latest windows 10 update(version 2004) my key board automatically enable and when i again update the drive or uninstall the device, After restart, the driver again back to its original and my automatic key pressing problem start again.

How to disable builtin keyboard after this update in windows 10?

:)

KK Kartic, Oct 13, 2020

2. How to disable a laptop keyboard

Hi,BvinR

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I've looked for the details regards about your concern and it will provide you the steps on how to fix the issue.

kindly click this link

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

1. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager from the list.

2. Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.

3.Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable.

5. Click on Yes in the resulting dialog box to confirm the action and disable the laptop’s built-in keyboard.

6. If you don’t see a Disable option in the resulting context menu, you will see an Uninstall option, and you can click on that to uninstall the drivers for the built-in keyboard instead of simply disabling it.

Take Note:

Windows 10 might automatically update the drivers after detecting the keyboard. If that happens, you will have to make your way back to the Device Manager and uninstall the drivers for the laptop’s built-in keyboard once again.

if these steps did not resolve the issue kindly try this workaround method

click this link

https://thegeekpage.com/disable-laptop-keyboard...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

EriksonBautista24, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working?

Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working?

1. Laptop's built-in keyboard disabling Previous process not working? - Similar Threads - Laptop's built keyboard

2. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  3. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  4. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable built-in Laptop Keyboard

Disable built-in Laptop Keyboard: I want to know how to permanently disable the built-in Laptop keyboard in Windows so I can plug-in an external keyboard and use that instead of the built-in one.I have tried the existing method of uninstalling it from the Device manager but it comes back when I restart my PC....
  6. Disable built-in Laptop Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable built-in Laptop Keyboard: I want to know how to permanently disable the built-in Laptop keyboard in Windows so I can plug-in an external keyboard and use that instead of the built-in one.I have tried the existing method of uninstalling it from the Device manager but it comes back when I restart my PC....
  7. Disable built-in Laptop Keyboard

8. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  9. built in keyboard laptop

built in keyboard laptop: How to permanently disable laptops built in keyboard in windows 10 latest version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-keyboard-laptop/5e5b434a-6ace-4190-821c-24dc97226fa5
  10. Built-in keyboard not working in laptop

Built-in keyboard not working in laptop: Hello, I want to ask a question My keyboard that built-in on my Acer Aspire 3 laptop Aspire A514-51K is not working at all I tried to type, use the Fn, clicking ctrl+alt+del, and many more. Those all things doesn't work except for the power button. I have tried...