Windows 10: Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and...

Discus and support Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey everyone. Let me give you some info about the laptops. They are from a very different price range but both act the same. Even if I force them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Megaplay23, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and...

Hey everyone.
    Let me give you some info about the laptops. They are from a very different price range but both act the same. Even if I force them to prefer 5Ghz channel, they straight up give me "Can't connect to network" text. But they work without any problems on a router which has 5Ghz. I double checked that they are connected strictly on the 5ghz channel and not 2.4.
    Lenovo Ideapad 330-15igm Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter

Asus TUF A15 fa506iu [COLOR=rgba220, 220, 220, 1]Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac[/COLOR]

:)

Megaplay23, Apr 5, 2021
  2. IannisZ Win User

Android hotspot provides "connected, no internet" to my laptop

Hello,

When I use my android phone's (OnePlus 5T) mobile hotspot to connect to an other smartphone, it works fine, but when I connect the hotspot to my laptop, it says "connected, no internet". When I go to a website, Chrome says "There is no internet connection".

I've litterally tried everything, but I still haven't figured out a way to make this work.

Thanks.

IannisZ, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Bibo01GJ Win User
    I cannot connect to Samsung A50 Smartphone

I try to connect Windows 7 to a new Samsung A50 smarphone via BT, but system searches for a driver and it seems that it cannot find one.

Anything I can do?

Thanks

Bibo01GJ, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and...

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and...

1. Laptops cannot connect to 5Ghz hotspot from phones, I tried Oneplus Nord, Samsung A50 and... - Similar Threads - Laptops cannot connect

2. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop: Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop even though the bluetooth is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oneplus-nord-buds-2-is-not-showing-in-my-windows/58f7f04b-3900-4aff-bbce-f9fd1c499161
  3. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop: Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop even though the bluetooth is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oneplus-nord-buds-2-is-not-showing-in-my-windows/58f7f04b-3900-4aff-bbce-f9fd1c499161
  4. Oneplus nord buds 2 is not Showing in my windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When i connect my OnePlus nord 2 earbuds to win11 laptop , the mic is not showing in input...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i connect my OnePlus nord 2 earbuds to win11 laptop , the mic is not showing in input...: When i connect One plus nord 2 earbuds to win 11 , mic is not working and system is not recognizing the mic , how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-oneplus-nord-2-earbuds-to-win11/7f64bf7f-1271-4343-a0e3-a646ba268a04
  6. When i connect my OnePlus nord 2 earbuds to win11 laptop , the mic is not showing in input...

When i connect my OnePlus nord 2 earbuds to win11 laptop , the mic is not showing in input...: When i connect One plus nord 2 earbuds to win 11 , mic is not working and system is not recognizing the mic , how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-oneplus-nord-2-earbuds-to-win11/7f64bf7f-1271-4343-a0e3-a646ba268a04
  7. I can connect to hotspot if I generate the hotspot from my mobile phone however, I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to hotspot if I generate the hotspot from my mobile phone however, I cannot...: I have windows 10 on my PC. I can connect to hotspot if I generate the hotspot from my phone however, I find it difficult to connect to any public WiFi network. I have tried all I know to connect to public WiFi but all to no avail whereas connect to mobile phone hotspot is...
  8. Importing photos from a Samsung A50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing photos from a Samsung A50: Since updating to the latest version of Windows 11 I can no longer import photos from my Samsung A50 to my HP laptop. The phone is recognised and the import routine starts and counts the number of images to be uploaded and then just sticks - doesn't actually import, nor am I...
  9. Importing photos from a Samsung A50

Importing photos from a Samsung A50: Since updating to the latest version of Windows 11 I can no longer import photos from my Samsung A50 to my HP laptop. The phone is recognised and the import routine starts and counts the number of images to be uploaded and then just sticks - doesn't actually import, nor am I...
  10. Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot: Hi, my laptop has no problem connecting to regular wifi networks but whenever I attempt to connect to an iPhone hotspot I have tried to connect to different phones so I am pretty sure the phone is not the problem it says cannot connect to this network. Any idea on how to fix...