Windows 10: Laptop's Deadlocking

Discus and support Laptop's Deadlocking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my Laptop started deadlocking for some reasonThe Battery seems fine and my Drivers are all up to dateMy specs are:AMD Ryzen 5 3550HAMD Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Removed420, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Laptop's Deadlocking

Recently my Laptop started deadlocking for some reasonThe Battery seems fine and my Drivers are all up to dateMy specs are:AMD Ryzen 5 3550HAMD Radeon Vega 8 Nvidia GTX 165024GB ddr4 ram500gb storage + 4TB externalwith Windows 10 Home version 20H2 19042.1052

:)

Removed420, Jun 30, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 30, 2021
  3. PC constant deadlocking

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt
    deadlock in is in the bios menu.

i tried the following to fix; none worked

checked the temps, they were fine

reinstalled windows and wiped my drives empty

startup repair

chkdsk command

windows memory diagnostics

resetting bios

running the pc with one stick of ram (i tried both sticks, no difference)

the pc can literally deadlock at any given time, without any stress being put on the pc, so no programs running no nothing just a random deadlock

and im thinking its definitely a hardware problem, the thing i want to know is what faulty hardware can cause this.

my psu fans spin normally, no strange sounds

my cpu fan doesnt make weird noises so its fine

the other options are the mobo, ssd i have windows on, the ram and my apu

these are my specs:

B450M S2H

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with vega 8 integrated

120gb ssd

coolermaster masterwatt lite 400w

2x4gb 3000mhz ram

someone pls help im getting frustrated

Ulysses272, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Laptop's Deadlocking

Computer Deadlocking

My computer deadlocks with no warning at random times. I have noticed that usually after this, if i go into update history, there is almost always a new "update installed" after hard resetting my computer. It seems that every time my computer deadlocks,
    the cause was an "update installed" Any fixes?

Lord Widdershins, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Laptop's Deadlocking

1. Laptop's Deadlocking - Similar Threads - Laptop's Deadlocking

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  5. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  6. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  7. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop is deadlocking and buzzing . I have no idea whats going on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is deadlocking and buzzing . I have no idea whats going on.: So its been like 2 week my laptop deadlock and buzzing. Whenever i open my laptop, it will deadlock and after i reboot it, no more problem occur. I have been doing reinstallation of windows, drivers update and using dism and sfc command but it didnt solve my problem. I really...
  9. Laptop is deadlocking and buzzing . I have no idea whats going on.

Laptop is deadlocking and buzzing . I have no idea whats going on.: So its been like 2 week my laptop deadlock and buzzing. Whenever i open my laptop, it will deadlock and after i reboot it, no more problem occur. I have been doing reinstallation of windows, drivers update and using dism and sfc command but it didnt solve my problem. I really...
  10. Laptop deadlocking from what appears to be a temperature related problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop deadlocking from what appears to be a temperature related problem: Yesterday, 2 or so weeks after I installed a bios update, my laptop froze, cursor and all. And I had to restart it. However, it restarted to a black screen, so I closed my laptop. After waiting for an hour or so I opened my laptop again and it began to work again, only...