Windows 10: Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

Discus and support Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI searched a lot for my issue, but unable to find something useful, that is why I am looking towards a reply.Whenever I switch on Mobile hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by belal malik, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

HelloI searched a lot for my issue, but unable to find something useful, that is why I am looking towards a reply.Whenever I switch on Mobile hotspot on my laptop. My laptop's Internet starts to freak out and stops working but at the same time internet is working on other device connected to that hotspot. I directly connect my LAN to the laptop for Internet.But for some reason YouTube amazon and some website would work on the laptop and almost all websites would give an error "ERR_TIMED_OUT"Tried lots of troubleshooting steps, but non helped so far.Thank you for you help.

:)

belal malik, Jun 21, 2022

2. best way to use laptop internet as hotspot?

Hello,

My wifi router isnt working rightnow but internet is working by lan cable in laptop directly.

How can i use my laptop as wifi hotspot and use wifi in my mobile phone?

thx.

freebird_9924, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

mobile hotspot settings on my laptop

Hi,

It looks like the Mobile Hotspot feature of your Windows 10 PC has been enabled. To turn this feature off, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot, then toggle it OFF.

Feel free to update us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

1. Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot! - Similar Threads - Laptop's Internet stops

2. Mobile Hotspot stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot stopped working: I use Hotspot regularly on my laptop, but unfortunately today it decided to stop working. I'm not sure what happened. If I run NETSH WLAN show drivers command in cmd, it shows that Hosted network is not supported. But it was. It was working a day ago. In Device Manager I...
  3. Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!: HelloI searched a lot for my issue, but unable to find something useful, that is why I am looking towards a reply.Whenever I switch on Mobile hotspot on my laptop. My laptop's Internet starts to freak out and stops working but at the same time internet is working on other...
  4. Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!

Laptop's Internet stops working, if I Toggle mobile hotspot!: HelloI searched a lot for my issue, but unable to find something useful, that is why I am looking towards a reply.Whenever I switch on Mobile hotspot on my laptop. My laptop's Internet starts to freak out and stops working but at the same time internet is working on other...
  5. Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...: I usually use my laptop as an personal access point on my bedroom for a long time without a problem until this day,when i suddenly got disconnected from my online game and i thought the game server was down, since the internet of my phone that connected to the hotspot is...
  6. Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...

Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...: I usually use my laptop as an personal access point on my bedroom for a long time without a problem until this day,when i suddenly got disconnected from my online game and i thought the game server was down, since the internet of my phone that connected to the hotspot is...
  7. Laptop internet stop working, if mobile hotspot turned on, but the hotspot connected device...

8. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  9. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  10. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop