Windows 10: Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update

Discus and support Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am facing a lot of trouble as my laptop's keyboard is not functioning properly, it works normally for a period of time and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shashank#364, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update

Hi Team,

I am facing a lot of trouble as my laptop's keyboard is not functioning properly, it works normally for a period of time and then automatically there are some issues such pressing 'i' opens display setting, pressing 'L' locks the screen and many as such. I have tried changing settings of keyboard by switching of filter keys and all of that stuff but it is not helping me

Please sugest what can be done to solve this issue, i am literally fedup of this thing

:)

Shashank#364, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Have you tried updating the mouse and keyboard drivers? If not, we suggest you to do so. And if the updates are
    already installed, kindly check if there is an exclamation mark in the Device Manager under the keyboard section. To check it, please follow these steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel
      and open
      Device Manager.

• Right-click
      on the
      Keyboard USB device.

• If you see that there is a
      exclamation mark, please post a screenshot of the error message.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update

Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update

1. Laptop's Keyboard is not working after update - Similar Threads - Laptop's Keyboard working

2. laptop keyboard not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keyboard not working after windows update: After a windows 10 or windows 11 update my HP Laptop keyboard stopped working. I've tried too many time by formatting and installing new window... initially it works but when update window or automatically updates - it regularly stopped the keyboard working afte Is this a...
  3. laptop keyboard not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keyboard not working after windows update: After a windows 10 or windows 11 update my HP Laptop keyboard stopped working. I've tried too many time by formatting and installing new window... initially it works but when update window or automatically updates - it regularly stopped the keyboard working afte Is this a...
  4. laptop keyboard not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop and USB Keyboards not working after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop and USB Keyboards not working after Windows Update.: After installing a windows update, Both USB and Built-In laptop keyboard/ PS/2 keyboard stopped working, I presume this is a hardware error since I tried to remedy the issues in Device Manager and Registry Editor. HID is working fine now but PS/2 is Code 10.Yet it is not...
  6. Laptop and USB Keyboards not working after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop and USB Keyboards not working after Windows Update.: After installing a windows update, Both USB and Built-In laptop keyboard/ PS/2 keyboard stopped working, I presume this is a hardware error since I tried to remedy the issues in Device Manager and Registry Editor. HID is working fine now but PS/2 is Code 10.Yet it is not...
  7. Laptop and USB Keyboards not working after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Laptop keyboard not working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop keyboard not working after Windows Update: Windows forced the latest update despite me saying not to install it. When it FINALLY finished my keyboard no longer works. All suggestions to change settings, drivers, etc are 100% useless since I can’t log into the computer in the first place. Like most sane people mine...
  9. Laptop keyboard not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keyboard not working after recent update: External won’t work either. I’ve tried reinstalling keyboards, updating drivers, restarting several times and nothing works. Please help. Already had to reset my laptop after a previous update nearly killed it. submitted by /u/winters_soldier [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....