Windows 10: Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

Discus and support Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop was getting laggy and the apps I opened were non responsive so I restarted it but now it's stuck on 'getting windows ready' I can try waiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aneesh1007, May 13, 2022.

1. Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

My laptop was getting laggy and the apps I opened were non responsive so I restarted it but now it's stuck on 'getting windows ready' I can try waiting but the laptop's very low on battery and we are having a power cut. So what should I do? I use Windows 10 btw.

:)

Aneesh1007, May 13, 2022

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 13, 2022
  3. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, May 13, 2022
  4. Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

1. Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready' - Similar Threads - Laptop's low battery

2. Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready': My laptop was getting laggy and the apps I opened were non responsive so I restarted it but now it's stuck on 'getting windows ready' I can try waiting but the laptop's very low on battery and we are having a power cut. So what should I do? I use Windows 10 btw....
  3. Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's on low battery and it's stuck in 'getting windows ready': My laptop was getting laggy and the apps I opened were non responsive so I restarted it but now it's stuck on 'getting windows ready' I can try waiting but the laptop's very low on battery and we are having a power cut. So what should I do? I use Windows 10 btw....
  4. Getting windows ready stuck for days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting windows ready stuck for days: I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700, it's a great and powerful laptop it hardly has problems. I tried running it yesterday and it showed the familiar "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" it has been stuck for two days straight. I tried turning off my laptop via the...
  5. Getting windows ready stuck for days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting windows ready stuck for days: I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700, it's a great and powerful laptop it hardly has problems. I tried running it yesterday and it showed the familiar "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" it has been stuck for two days straight. I tried turning off my laptop via the...
  6. My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen: I left my laptop on sleep for a day and when i opened it it was having some errors/slow performance so i decided to restart it. I always close all apps when i restart or shut down my laptop. A prompt saying an app was preventing my laptop from restarting appeared when i was...
  7. Asus laptop stuck on 'getting windows ready'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop stuck on 'getting windows ready': I disconnected my laptop from wifi then went to shut down. Unfortunately selected 'update & shut down' but there is no Wifi so it can't update. I have turned laptop off & on but still shows 'getting ready' message. What do I do??...
  8. Stuck at getting ready

Stuck at getting ready: I have installed windows using a usb and adter the installation and stuff its just stuck at getting ready for a long time i dont think this is normal . I want to keep my files and am using an laptop with a non removable battery...
  9. Screen stuck on getting windows ready

Screen stuck on getting windows ready: i updated and shut down when ethernet was unplugged. then i realized it and replugged the ethernet. now the screen is stuck on getting windows ready. did the ethernet have something to do with it? What do I do?...
  10. Stuck at Getting Windows ready

Stuck at Getting Windows ready: After I hit update and shut down, my PC got stuck at 35% and more than 3 hours passed by. Then I tried to go to advanced settings and troubleshoot/ do anything from that menu but in order to do so, I needed to login to my microsoft account. While trying to do that, it showed...