Windows 10: Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

Discus and support Laptop´s screen doesn´t work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rofr04, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Rofr04 Win User

Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig

:)

Rofr04, Nov 26, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop´s screen doesn´t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Laptop´s screen doesn´t work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

1. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work - Similar Threads - Laptop´s screen doesn´t

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  5. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  6. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  7. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  8. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...