Windows 10: Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

Discus and support Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aarush Rawat, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no display, then i have to force shutdown the device. what should I do? Please help...

:)

Aarush Rawat, Sep 22, 2020

2. Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions

When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on the right side of the screen (about 1/2 inch
    in).

I have updated all my drivers I've even re-installed Windows and I'm now on version 1909. I've been talking to Zoom Engineers for the past 2 weeks. They say that Zoom seems to be a trigger the issue is with Windows.

When I add a 2nd monitor Zoom works fine on the 2nd screen. I could even start out with Zoom on the 2nd screen and eventually my laptop screen will still go blurry.

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7000 series and have run the diagnostics. The only issue that came up was with the Battery. I ordered a batter on July 9th from Dell and it should be coming today.

Do you have any suggestion or ideas?

Steve Goranson, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

My PC does this cute little thing where I'm in the middle of a zoom meeting, and it suddenly makes a sound, says lock, the wheel spins briefly, then the screen goes dark and about 30 seconds later the PC shuts down. I've adjusted my lock screen settings,
    but that didn't help because it happened again afterwards. What could be causing this?

JessieCaffery, Sep 22, 2020
  4. kodex Win User

Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

1. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings. - Similar Threads - Laptop's screen goes

2. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  3. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  4. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  5. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  6. Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down

Computer locks in the middle of zoom meeting/shuts down: My PC does this cute little thing where I'm in the middle of a zoom meeting, and it suddenly makes a sound, says lock, the wheel spins briefly, then the screen goes dark and about 30 seconds later the PC shuts down. I've adjusted my lock screen settings, but that didn't help...
  7. Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions: When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on the right side of the screen about 1/2 inch in. I have updated...
  8. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  9. Screen goes blank

Screen goes blank: Screen closes down about every 1 minute after inactivity and I have to log in again with password. Very frustrating. have tried various answers but to no avail. Please give simple step by step guide of how to overcome this....
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...