Windows 10: Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones

Discus and support Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth headset that until last week has been able to connect to any computer we have. They all run off windows 10 and now they can't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tardisgeek, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones

I have a Bluetooth headset that until last week has been able to connect to any computer we have. They all run off windows 10 and now they can't even detect the headset wheras my phone is still able to connect. Any advice?

submitted by /u/tardisgeek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tardisgeek, Mar 30, 2021

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 30, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones [​IMG]

Thema:

Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones

1. Laptops that run off windows 10 won't connect to my headphones - Similar Threads - Laptops run off

2. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.: Recently, my bluetooth dongle has stopped connecting properly to my headphones. It will only pair, but never connect apart from once, for one second, just after removing the device and pairing again.My bluetooth dongle is external and is from Wavlink 4.0 CSR I believe, I have...
  3. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.: Recently, my bluetooth dongle has stopped connecting properly to my headphones. It will only pair, but never connect apart from once, for one second, just after removing the device and pairing again.My bluetooth dongle is external and is from Wavlink 4.0 CSR I believe, I have...
  4. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headphone doesn't connect to the Laptop - windows 10

Headphone doesn't connect to the Laptop - windows 10: Hello,Please help me! My headphone is not connecting to my laptop suddenly. It was working last month also. But suddenly it's not connecting. When I connect it to the laptop, I don't see any headphone option also. It's only showing the Real take Audio option only. What can I...
  6. Why Won't My Headphones Connect?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Won't My Headphones Connect?: I have a pair of QC35 headphones that won't be detected by my computer. I know it isn't the headphones that is the problem because it connected to my windows 10 laptop. However, my desktop won't detect the headphones. I am running on Windows 20H2. Please help me if you can....
  7. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: My Bluetooth headphones won't connect to my PC it says check Bluetooth pin and try again it works when I connect to my phone so it's not the headset that's has problems I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work here's what I tried connecting through device...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: The bluetooth headphones that I use would connect to my laptop just fine, but recently the headphones just pair up with the computer, and won't connect. I have tried connecting the headphones to other devices, and they work just fine. So the problem is not with the...
  9. Installed Windows 10, bluetooth headphones won't connect

Installed Windows 10, bluetooth headphones won't connect: Hey. I just went from windows 8 to 10 and I cannot connect m bluetooth headphones. I get the error "We didn't get any response from this device. Try connecting again." I've tried to update and uninstall the bluetooth drivers in device managers but that didn't seem to fix...
  10. Headphones not connecting to laptop

Headphones not connecting to laptop: So my laptop doesn't detect me headphones MOST of the time but when it does, it gives a notification asking what im connecting on the bottom right. I've already tried troubleshooting and now im out of idea's so I'd appreciate some help....