Windows 10: Laptops

Discus and support Laptops in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why does Windows still show my old laptop as well as my new laptop. I no longer have the old laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatLippiatt, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Laptops

Why does Windows still show my old laptop as well as my new laptop. I no longer have the old laptop

:)

PatLippiatt, Apr 29, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Laptops

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Laptops

1. Laptops - Similar Threads - Laptops

2. Best laptop up to 500€?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best laptop up to 500€?: Hi, looking for a new laptop. Budget is 450€, but I can go up to 500€ if necessary. It must be a laptop in any case, because of the portability. Wants to use it mainly for programming with Unity etc. and other office stuff (PowerPoint, Word etc.). Maybe also for simple...
  3. Use a closed laptop as a computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use a closed laptop as a computer?: I have an external keyboard and screen, but I want to use my laptop as my "computer". Is it possible to set the laptop so that you can close it but it will still run and not go into standby or lock up? Many thanks in advance. Laptop zugeklappt als Rechner verwenden?
  4. Good screen recording on a laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good screen recording on a laptop?: Do you know such programs for download (free)? It would be good if you could edit the recording (cut, add text, draw), because you need them for a PowerPoint presentation. Thanks in advance :) Gute Bildschirmaufnahme am Laptop?
  5. Laptops under 300€?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptops under 300€?: Hey, so I wanted to ask if anyone would recommend me a laptop that would be good for writing reports and watching movies (and maybe play some games like Sims 4 and Minecraft etc.). And Windows 10 best of all It should best cost less than 300€ or at most 350€ thank you...
  6. Bluescreen Windows 10 (laptop)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Windows 10 (laptop)?: Lately the bluescreen appears more often when starting my laptop: I start my laptop -> It takes about 30-40 minutes to load -> The bluescreen appears. I always do the same thing on my laptop, I don't install anything and still it appears sometimes. [ATTACH]...
  7. Clean install of preinstalled Windows 10 Home after replacing motherboard in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install of preinstalled Windows 10 Home after replacing motherboard in my laptop?: My laptop was having some issues a while back so I took it to a repair shop to get diagnosed. When I got it back, I noticed I had windows 10 pro installed but not activated (I’d had Win 10 Home before). I later went on to replace the motherboard and GPU, but never got around...
  8. HP laptop running windows 10 keeps showing blue screen of death for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laptop running windows 10 keeps showing blue screen of death for no apparent reason.: Hp laptop running windows 10 keeps showing blue screen of death for no apparent reason. After the blue screen of death and it collects the error information, it shows a page titled, "please install boot device on your hard drive", I did one of the checks the page suggested...
  9. A guy's WiFi connection on Win10 laptop only drops when doing Zoom

A guy's WiFi connection on Win10 laptop only drops when doing Zoom: I feel like such a noob with this guy's issue. He's like 1 in 150 right now. I gave him a new Dell Latitude 7400 and in the last month; almost every other Zoom call drops and he does the WiFi troubleshooter and voila things are back! The issue is more pronounced if he does...
  10. Windows Defender's Antimalware Service Executable is burning up my cheap laptop for months

Windows Defender's Antimalware Service Executable is burning up my cheap laptop for months: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hohoaisan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjpc5/windows_defenders_antimalware_service_executable/