Windows 10: Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset"

Discus and support Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop has been running more and more slowly so I decided to try doing "a reset" but that hasn't helped it is still freezing up and running slowly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MDouglasFl, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset"

My laptop has been running more and more slowly so I decided to try doing "a reset" but that hasn't helped it is still freezing up and running slowly. I have also run a full scan that found nothing.

Are there any other solutions to try, I have Windows 10

:)

MDouglasFl, Apr 21, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 21, 2019
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2019
  4. jaxxxon Win User

Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset"

RAM running slow?

So what do I need to change in BIOS? I need step by step help sorry

jaxxxon, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset"

1. Laptoy running realy slow after doing a "reset" - Similar Threads - Laptoy running realy

2. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  3. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is running slow after factory reset: About 5 months ago, I installed a game on my laptop which began to lag after a while and cause my laptop to slow down. Even after deleting it and factory resetting twice, my pc is slightly faster but still slow. My laptop doesn't have a virus. I've tried defragmentation,...
  4. My laptop is running slow after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. realy urgent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realy urgent: will a thinkpad x200s display fit into thinkpad x201 with the lid assembly and cable of thinkpad x200s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realy-urgent/31c94e24-0eca-48e7-aae3-6eb13a74f440
  6. realy urgent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realy urgent: i know i shouldnt be asking this here but pls helpi have a thinkpad x201 whose display is not coming i gave it to the service centre and they told me that the motherboard is completely fine as i get the display on the monitor with a vga and use it daily for 4-5 hrs...it is...
  7. windows is realy slow at startup and runs apps slow

windows is realy slow at startup and runs apps slow: hello my gaming pc is being realy slow on startup and loud it started when i assembled it and booted i noticed it was super loud this was coused by my cpu fan and when i booted it was realy slow altho i had only 4 gb ddr 4 ram in it so i thought that was the case but now i...
  8. Laptop slow after resetting.

Laptop slow after resetting.: Uh. Hello I recently reset my hp 15 notebook yesterday, while keeping my files on it. I haven't used it since January 2019 and I stopped using it because it had started...not working and I was unable to use it. Until now I had been using an hp stream, but yesterday it broke....
  9. Windows Running Slow After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Running Slow After Factory Reset: My gaming laptop which I've had for about 2 years began running slowly and stuff like steam discord, and chrome would frequently stop responding. Naturally I ran chkdsk which temporarily seemed to fix the issue until I ran it again with seemingly no effect. Eventually I...
  10. Laptop running really slow after factory reset help please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop running really slow after factory reset help please: Hey, i recently factory reset my laptop it is a dell inspiron 5537 i reset it thinking it would become faster than before but i was wrong every single thing has become way slower it takes forever to load chrome and games, before this factory reset i used to play minecraft at...