Windows 10: Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete?

Discus and support Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Ive already downloaded and installed minitool partition wizard. If someone would be so kind as to help me fix my harddrives partition minefield.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Groggubus, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Groggubus Win User

Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete?

Hi, Ive already downloaded and installed minitool partition wizard.

If someone would be so kind as to help me fix my harddrives partition minefield. When i installed windows 10 i did it with both other drives installed as well, and, for me at least, that usually results in what i remember being called the MBR installed on a drive other than c:

Heres an image of the disaster.

EDIT: looking at the pic, i have some questions. why is GPT disk 2 (an nvme drive, and cLarge amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete? :) named disk 2? is that slowing my pc down? my e: disk 1 is a wd blue 6tb. disk 3 is an nvme ssd for games.

Thanks

Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete? [​IMG]

:)

Groggubus, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 1, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 1, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete? - Similar Threads - Large amount paritions

2. Large amount of App Data Reported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large amount of App Data Reported: Hello. So I am on Windows 11 may or may not be important and I was checking my storage space. It reports I have 19.9 GB worth of installed apps. But when I check it personally, I see 67 apps whose amount of data should not amount to that much. So am I missing something here...
  3. Large amount of App Data Reported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large amount of App Data Reported: Hello. So I am on Windows 11 may or may not be important and I was checking my storage space. It reports I have 19.9 GB worth of installed apps. But when I check it personally, I see 67 apps whose amount of data should not amount to that much. So am I missing something here...
  4. Large amount of ram being used nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large amount of ram being used nothing: Ok so i feel like this question has been answered a billion times, but no matter what forum or video I look i can't find the answer for me. Even when I am not running any games or anything, the amount of ram that is being used seems to be way more than all of the processes...
  5. A large amount of Files gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A large amount of Files gone: So I just booted my PC one day like normal when all of a sudden a MASSIVE amount of my files have gone missing along with programs and my wallpaper.Please someone help me I don't want to redownload everything and I also don't want to be missing numerous files that are...
  6. Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large amount of paritions, which ones am I free to delete?: Hi, Ive already downloaded and installed minitool partition wizard. If someone would be so kind as to help me fix my harddrives partition minefield. When i installed windows 10 i did it with both other drives installed as well, and, for me at least, that usually results in...
  7. Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?: I noticed that on my Microsoft account I have three Bitlocker recovery keys. Two of them on the account show an upload date, but the third one shows "Invalid Date". This is the current one. Is there any reason to retain the two keys that are not current or may I delete them?...
  8. Transferring a large amount of data

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring a large amount of data: I need to transfer 200GB of data from an HDD to an SSD. I am using Windows 10 Professional. Can anyone advise me of the best and speediest way to do this please. Many thanks. 138112
  9. What accidental key press's would delete large amount of typed email?

in Browsers and Email
    What accidental key press's would delete large amount of typed email?: This is for someone else who was infuriated this morning when a large portion, about half, of a large email just randomly disappeared. She thinks it happened right as she hit "SHIFT+ a number" and could have possibly accidentally hit control instead of shift. She doesnt know...
  10. Runtime Broker Using large amounts of CPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker Using large amounts of CPU: Hello, i just want to start by saying that i know it may seem like i'm rambling a bit, but i'm very stressed out at the moment. I'm running windows 10 Home 64-bit The process runtimebroker is eating up a lot of cpu for me. I have looked deeply into this problem, but no...