Windows 10: large file

Discus and support large file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; somehow just lost 1.65 gb on the 21/10/2020 at same time had a windows 20h2 10 feature update is that possibe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charman1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. charman1 Win User

large file

somehow just lost 1.65 gb on the 21/10/2020 at same time had a windows 20h2 10 feature update is that possibe

:)

charman1, Nov 4, 2020

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Nov 4, 2020
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 4, 2020
  4. JCherner Win User

large file

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

large file

1. large file - Similar Threads - large file

2. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  3. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  4. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...: I have stored files of nearly 20-25GB in my D drive. The total capacity is 122 GB. However, there is no space left in the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-and-d-drives-storage-is-full-even-though-i/986a78dd-f640-430c-b041-43b032c79e90
  6. My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...

My C and D drives' storage is full even though I have not stored large files. Is there a...: I have stored files of nearly 20-25GB in my D drive. The total capacity is 122 GB. However, there is no space left in the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-and-d-drives-storage-is-full-even-though-i/986a78dd-f640-430c-b041-43b032c79e90
  7. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  8. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  9. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. need to delete a large number of files that have "Copy" following the file name - how can I...

need to delete a large number of files that have "Copy" following the file name - how can I...: Hello - At some point I must have unintentionally copied & pasted my Document file. As a result, all my doc folders have a duplicate file copy. I have been going through them selecting the copies and deleting them but as you can imagine, this is very slow. How can I work the...