Windows 10: Large files downloaded, mainly mpi files

Discus and support Large files downloaded, mainly mpi files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; have been regularly receiving very large files download mainly mpi delete them and they are replaced with others * Moved from Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charman1, Mar 21, 2021.

1. charman1 Win User

Large files downloaded, mainly mpi files

have been regularly receiving very large files download mainly mpi delete them and they are replaced with others

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: large files downloaded

:)

charman1, Mar 21, 2021

2. Best way to send large files?

how big is it? is it one big file or a large group of small files.... if there small files i recomend you compress them into a single .rar file as it will send it a lot quicker.

a good method would be FTP... or you could upload it to a hosting site... that way he can download it from hard core servers and should get max speed.

distance/latency should not effect upload speed.

slyfox2151, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Large files downloaded, mainly mpi files - Similar Threads - Large files downloaded

2. Internet disables when downloading large files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disables when downloading large files: Summary of the problem:Browsing the internet, watching movies, and chatting works fine.Playing online games usually doesn't cause an issue, but sometimes do.The main issue starts when I download large files over the internet.For example, a large video file via Google drive or...
  3. Can't download large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download large files: Every time I download a file of around 10GB or more, it gets up to ~80% and then stops. I have tried this on different browsers and it happens in all of them. I even tried downloader apps and it still can't download. I used Command Prompt to enable Administrator Account and...
  4. Can't download large files

Can't download large files: Every time I download a file of around 10GB or more, it gets up to ~80% and then stops. I have tried this on different browsers and it happens in all of them. I even tried downloader apps and it still can't download. I used Command Prompt to enable Administrator Account and...
  5. Blue Screen when downloading large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when downloading large files: Hi there!I've recently noticed my router which is connected via ethernet cable to my pc was limiting my download speed due to its specifications, and so decided to connect my PC directly to the modem instead the modem used to be in bridge mode beforehand. The new download...
  6. Blue Screen when downloading large files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when downloading large files: Hi there!I've recently noticed my router which is connected via ethernet cable to my pc was limiting my download speed due to its specifications, and so decided to connect my PC directly to the modem instead the modem used to be in bridge mode beforehand. The new download...
  7. BSOD while downloading large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  8. BSOD while downloading large files

BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  9. large file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large file: somehow just lost 1.65 gb on the 21/10/2020 at same time had a windows 20h2 10 feature update is that possibe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-file/f04484c4-d159-4f14-876f-839bf99ba66a
  10. Ark , Large File Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark , Large File Download Issue: I have tried to download Ark from the Microsoft store. It was downloading fine with details of download speed so I left it over night. In the morning it was paused and refusing to finish downloading about 90% complete. I canceled the download to get it started but haven’t...